LegacyGT.com

Need to see the hooked up wagons!!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

Turns out that wheel isn't listed in the NASIOC sticky. But I did find on a BRZ/FT86 forum someone saying its around 11.5kg which would be 25.3 lbs. I'm pretty certain even my heavy rotas are lighter than those! :eek:

Yikes! Might as well drive some 5 gal buckets of paint around! No good

Dagnabbit.

Has GS TMIC, upgraded valve body, too many engine rebuilds and claims to not be hooked up smh

HEY. it's not too many rebuilds. It's only three. :hide:

Suspension, color coordinated engine bay a a personalized Subaru license plate...ive seen less

Okay guys, I'll revise: VISUALLY I may have the least hooked up wagon. Mechanically.... not so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTBwrench's Stage 3 5EAT #racewagon 266awhp/255awtq @17.5psi, Tuned By Graham of Boosted Performance

Everyone knows what I taste like.

... and dang, i've got way more than that into my car, if I knew, I'd buy this for his asking.

Sadly, I'm sure roughly half of us on here, especially wagon owners, can attest to that statement.

MTBwrench's Stage 3 5EAT #racewagon 266awhp/255awtq @17.5psi, Tuned By Graham of Boosted Performance

Everyone knows what I taste like.

Sadly, I'm sure roughly half of us on here, especially wagon owners, can attest to that statement.

Why ya gotta point that out. :( I stopped keeping track when the mod money surpassed the purchase price of the car.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Desperately trying to find DGM Wagons, got it a couple months ago. I have a ways to go before it becomes a really presentable car, need to buff the whole car as well pull hail damage dents. Here are some pictures I got though.

SublimeJoe your OBXT got me falling for wagons, I already loved them but that picture of you turning with the sun roof fully open next to the cop got me.

http://i.imgur.com/21cgues.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/f2FzcZM.jpg

What wheels are these?

• 2 weeks later...

Returned home from overseas friday, first thing I did was snowboard, then throw on the STi wheels.. Hoping to pick up some jdm goodies on my trip in may.

235/40/18 Federal RSRs

No proper pics yet

31939412823_d130da39f7_c.jpg

31939411263_8e7261ee85_c.jpg

Edited by KevinEdgar