LegacyGT.com

2007 Legacy STI Wagon

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
were you actually able to drive around with all the crap on your car? I cant tell how well it is actually attached.

Attached with super-sticky JDM-bubble-gum and protein sauce. :dm:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

You know one thing i noticed, (flame away) is that despite the wings ground effects etc looking goofy, that the tri-becca esque grille didnt look too horrible
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Okay, so you've got the exterior nailed. What about the interior???:rolleyes:

Pink fur with spots?

Snodork - Already recycled it - sorry?

I did drive around the parking lot, had like 15 kids who just got out of school having a blast watching me do it.

It was fun.

Can you think of a better way to spend time, then by having fun?

You know one thing i noticed, (flame away) is that despite the wings ground effects etc looking goofy, that the tri-becca esque grille didnt look too horrible

I agree it actually doesn't look to bad.. I've been trying to Photoshop one for a week now, but cant find a good enough grille & front shot to use.

• 1 year later...

ROFLMAO!!! I'm at work and I'm trying sooooo hard not to laugh out loud right now...you're going to get me in trouble with your mad genius skillz!

Btw, you stole the design on those bling wheels from the neighbor at my last job. He's rocking those on both of their forklifts!xD

That $#it is JDM Yo! JDM!!!....

Nice Freaking work!...

Next time you come out, have that Kit ready and put it on for everyone to see!!

(roof rails, roof rails!)

Nah, that'd be OCDM!;)

Hey I'd like to see a cold-air intake sticking out and maybe some strakes on Version 2!

Archived