LegacyGT.com

Will some handsome Gent help me, please!!!

"Quitters never win, and winners never quit; but those who never win and never quit are morons."

~ I3eXa's high school guidance counselor breaking down his options after graduation.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha

you all know i live minutes away? her city borders my town thats why she asked if i could go over.

seriously...some of you should try rejecting women some time instead of begging. it shatters their ego. seen it a few times. single moms get angry when i tell them i dont want kids. haha.

im not here to pick up their failed marriage and care for their kids.

when some of you get older the married women become the ones looking for stuff on the side.

in this case many of you failed to see how she played into your psyche. such a shame. take this exercise and learn from it. women will push their boobs up to get your attention. dont fall for it. look at the whole package first. there are always signs to be read for deal breakers. then you reject them. then move on.

dont even get involved with it. it will turn into drama and stuff you never knew existed.

seriously boys and guys...dont be afraid to reject girls and women.

today was a VERY nice day. she has 2 kids.

her everett to my mukilteo? we border each other and is minutes away door to door.

she needs to spend time with them. it is a saturday. shes got all of it done except the knock. give her some time to crack down on it.

she last posted at ~8:30pm. the sun sets near 9. she may not do more car work until maybe monday. dont know her schedule really.

she has a mechanic that says piston and she is nearly convinced of such. she will probably do some research about the tensioner and pulley before digging into it. or she may wait till monday for a different mechanic.

haha

you all know i live minutes away? her city borders my town thats why she asked if i could go over.

seriously...some of you should try rejecting women some time instead of begging. it shatters their ego. seen it a few times. single moms get angry when i tell them i dont want kids. haha.

im not here to pick up their failed marriage and care for their kids.

when some of you get older the married women become the ones looking for stuff on the side.

in this case many of you failed to see how she played into your psyche. such a shame. take this exercise and learn from it. women will push their boobs up to get your attention. dont fall for it. look at the whole package first. there are always signs to be read for deal breakers. then you reject them. then move on.

dont even get involved with it. it will turn into drama and stuff you never knew existed.

seriously boys and guys...dont be afraid to reject girls and women.

be sarcastic all you want. i didnt get fooled.

you know how sad women are? i rejected one about 7 years ago and she is still mad.

grow a pair sometime. stop begging.

ummm... Wow. 'A VERY nice day', and then the rejection and these follow up explanations. And even getting some actual wrenching in between all of these activities? Sounds like it was a busy day for you two :rolleyes:

:lol:

today was a VERY nice day. she has 2 kids.

Maybe he was talking about the weather. As in, it's a nice day out, and OP was likely outside enjoying it with her children?

Or maybe we should get some popcorn and listen in for more details :munch:

LW's spec. B / YT / IG

Maybe he was talking about the weather. As in, it's a nice day out, and OP was likely outside enjoying it with her children?

Nope, in her PM to me she was kid free from

11-6pm. Enjoy the popcorn.

ummm... Wow. 'A VERY nice day', and then the rejection and these follow up explanations. And even getting some actual wrenching in between all of these activities? Sounds like it was a busy day for you two :rolleyes:

:lol:

you arent very good at reading are you? perhaps you cant follow paragraphs. maybe english is your 4th language.

let me guess...your mom finally pulled her teet from your mouth and now you think you are grown?

or is your hand free after beating on yourself and you decided to post something foolsh?

you might be able to impress your friends with idiocy but it doesnt always work on forums. you are free to keep trying though.

wow. reading is hard.

look at the locations. then look at the map. or look at what ive typed previously.

her city borders my town. i can be in everett in 5 minutes. we have the same weather.

look at the reply to another user here. in WA a nice day means people are out. she has 2 kids. she doesnt need to babysit the kids on this forurm.

you arent very good at reading are you? perhaps you cant follow paragraphs. maybe english is your 4th language.

let me guess...your mom finally pulled her teet from your mouth and now you think you are grown?

or is your hand free after beating on yourself and you decided to post something foolsh?

you might be able to impress your friends with idiocy but it doesnt always work on forums. you are free to keep trying though.

wow. reading is hard.

look at the locations. then look at the map. or look at what ive typed previously.

her city borders my town. i can be in everett in 5 minutes. we have the same weather.

look at the reply to another user here. in WA a nice day means people are out. she has 2 kids. she doesnt need to babysit the kids on this forurm.

http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1551/15516546/2943899-8614092076-image.jpg

U mad bro? Fun to see you channeling your inner Donald, while you trash MysticGwen and insult everyone else here. :rolleyes:

Either way he's very upset that sexualy favors were not exchanged.

For ****'s sake we all know that MysticGwen is using sex appeal to obtain a more positive result for herself in sorting out her car. Big deal, women do that as part of their everyday life and 99.9999999999999% of the time it doesn't involve exchanging sexual favors for something.

I'm guessing Phil is one of those guys that thinks women look at him and just want to suck his dick. You know, because he is God's gift to women.

My mistake. I will try to explain.

Being as you're a female, who has had at least one shall we say.... unsuccessful relationship... with a male, you may not be familiar with real grown up men. We can define "real men" as mature adult male homo sapiens who are gainfully employed, maintain their own households, pay their own bills, and don't display creepy tendencies, or abuse their loved ones. There are of course weaknesses still.

Real grown up men rarely read instruction manuals, ask for directions, or in this case read all of the particulars on a specific car and compare them to the vehicle listed in a user profile. While real adult males have many virtues, the above are typically not among them. Probably has something to do with our proclivity for being obstinate. Plus not reading instruction manuals, asking for directions, or getting complete information leads to new and exciting ways to hurt ourselves, damage property, and use foul language. We all secretly love new scars, breaking things, and saying bad words. We also enjoy then drinking beer and reconsidering where the project or trip went wrong. Imagine a 10 year old who has learned to behave in public, and has access to power tools, firearms, automobiles, and beer. We're also generally fond of playing with fire.

So now you understand why I missed this detail.

On that note it's time for me to go do manly things, like incorrectly assemble a playhouse for my neice. Then become frustrated, break half the parts, shoot the other half with a .45 auto, set it all on fire; and then drink beer with my brother and say bad words about those bastards that made that ******* playhouse. Maybe the next one we'll read the manual, or not.

Either way he's very upset that sexualy favors were not exchanged.

For ****'s sake we all know that MysticGwen is using sex appeal to obtain a more positive result for herself in sorting out her car. Big deal, women do that as part of their everyday life and 99.9999999999999% of the time it doesn't involve exchanging sexual favors for something.

I'm guessing Phil is one of those guys that thinks women look at him and just want to suck his dick. You know, because he is God's gift to women.

All I needed to know was contained in these two posts. Thank you.

I even loaned a Thanks to the first one.

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Archived