LegacyGT.com

Will some handsome Gent help me, please!!!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know i love you, Pengy

Do I really have poor sentence structure? Should I change it up? Maybe write more like Philip J. Frye?

I could give it a shot. I know writing in the Queen's English is not popular these days. As we slide further into the Idiocracy future I'll need to modify my syntax to fit the times.

Do I really have poor sentence structure? Should I change it up? Maybe write more like Philip J. Frye?

Your sentence structure reads fine, to me. I was actually agreeing with your assessment, and adding another level. PJF is the one who needs to break out the grammar textbooks. Would make for less interesting posts, though... meh.

LW's spec. B / YT / IG

Do everything you can to avoid being like Phillip J Frye. He's just trying to be high and mighty because his dick stayed dry the whole time.

This must be a trend for him. The dick staying dry thing.

He was complaining about women in another thread in the other cars vs Legacy section.

Not that I'm Mr. Charming ladies man or some such nonsense. I've got as much game as a rock. Yet I still manage to interact with the opposite sex in such a manner that I haven't been maced, and I feel no need to denigrate them out of bitterness afterwards.

Your sentence structure reads fine, to me. I was actually agreeing with your assessment, and adding another level. PJF is the one who needs to break out the grammar textbooks. Would make for less interesting posts, though... meh.

OK, now I'm tracking.:lol:

This thread is awesome.

It has everything: Car trouble to be solved, an attractive girl in distress, heroic men trying to help her, sexual tension, unrequited affection, and bitter bitter tears of rejection. Followed by hilarious comedy as the jilted would be lover of the girl in distress is made fun of by the other heroic men.

We should make this thread a movie.

Archived