LegacyGT.com

Mileage when picked up new car

klaus

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL.... am I the only one who got this reference? One of the greatest movies of all time. ^__^

My car had about 45 miles on it when i picked it up.

No way... I got it too :( Just didnt read the post until now :p

And yes, its a great movie... I just forgot the name of it :lol:

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

468 miles were on mine before i bought it on august 1. wasnt to worried about it, i looked over the car before delivery to make sure there was no dmg. plus it allowed me to get out of the break in period and start modding the car. just got to 3055 today and i allrdy wanna go stage 2. dam mod virus cant get rid of the dam thing.

Work hard. Play even harder.

My Garage

Ten, give or take a few.

Hi, guys,

I'm about to get a new car, but I am wodering what kind of mileage did your cars show when you picked them up (i.e. I don't really want a car that was used as a "short demo" for a couple of month). What would be considered OK when I take it over from the dealer?

Thanks,

Klaus

Mine had negative 7. Apparently, they drove it off the assembly line backwards. I didn't think that would work, but I talked to Cameron and he said not only does it not work, but you can damage your fathers' Ferrari trying it.

:lol: AWESOME!!!!! Sloan darling, do you have a kiss for daddy?

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Archived