LegacyGT.com

Official Interest In COBB Flex-Fuel for the Legacy GT Platform - Please speak up

cryo

Going to sema next week, hope to hear something I can bring back to you guys. NO Guarantees though so dont shoot the messenger lol

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know of no tuners charging a single map rate for ff tunes. Everyone charges for 2 maps just like before ff. Pricing at my shop varied based on which tuner did the work. Steve charged less than Bill. But no one has Bills resume. Both charged their standard price for the gas tune and 1/2 of standard price for the ff tune. So, 1.5 tune rate. Edited by m sprank

We currently charge $975 for a flex fuel dyno tune and $650 for an full flex fuel etune.

Dave

I was gonna travel from Az to Co so I could get it dyno tuned but then that requires a lot of gas money haha but am glad its only $650 for an etune becuase i really want my car tuned from you guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Good news evwryone. So I was reading through some comments on Cobb's facebook page and heres a reponse to one of the comments.

No worries, the flex fuel kit will be released before the end of the year.

Hope this remains true.

Just got an email from Cobb in regards to their “10% off everything sale” running through 11/26.

Makes me wonder if we will see a FF release email on 11/27. :rolleyes:

Honestly, I can’t say that I blame them.

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

Just got an email from Cobb in regards to their “10% off everything sale” running through 11/26.

Makes me wonder if we will see a FF release email on 11/27. :rolleyes:

Honestly, I can’t say that I blame them.

To be fair, Cobb does the 10% off sale at the same time every year.

really hoping to get an email update soon but not holding my breath, not getting ancy or anything lol.....we would just would love to be able to supply you guys with these by the end of the year....We will obviously be doing a "FF kit + tune/retune" special for those who are the first to jump on the boat once it arrives, whether this year or next lol.....

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

We are happy to see this and we were a little timid about making any announcements until things were live.....

I will be making a post about this in a couple forums but I can guarantee it will be worth it to purchase on our etune + Flexfuel kit special and we are happy to answer all questions related to how this whole thing works for you guys!!!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So glad this is real - I half expected to get rick rolled. But because we were never gonna give it up, cobb wasnt going to let us down. :lol:
05' LGT, ZFD Built 5MT, Stage 2 Cryotune 91/E85, 170,000mi running BRotella T6 and Ecoguard S4615 filters.

https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/cryotune-cobb-flexfuel-etune-and-dyno-pricing-276618.html

Here is the link to the promo we are running. Pricing will honor the 10% off cobb special for the time its available *till the 26th* and then will go up but we will still be running a promo for the release regardless with some additional savings but not as much as if purchased sooner rather than later.

https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/cryotune-cobb-flexfuel-etune-and-dyno-pricing-276618.html

Lets go ahead and get a list updated to show cobb how many people actually came through with thier purchases..The main page has been updated and will be updated with this list as you guys chime in with details or just *paid/purchased/etc* and your name

1. 08 LGT - Mullen *purchased*

2. 08 LGT Spec B - Register *purchased*

Edited by cryo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This is a bad week for our wishes to actually come true. I'm all cashed out thanks to early Black Friday shopping then it's Christmas saving for the rest of the year. I didn't think this would actually happen this soon.