LegacyGT.com

The Rota rim thread

sc 540i

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just got my G-forces mounted today.. but you'll have to wait until the weekend when I have access to a decent camera. (They look great in steel grey on my car.. at least I think so. :dm: )

Can't wait to see the pics! I love the look of the g-forces!

franz what color did you go with?

i cant wait to see the bronze on my white wagon :)

Look at his post again then think, here I'll quote it for you :D

Just got my G-forces mounted today.. but you'll have to wait until the weekend when I have access to a decent camera. (They look great in steel grey on my car.. at least I think so. :dm: )

Man I wish the damn G-Forces would fit on my car, oh well you guys are sooooo lucky

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Yeah I'm thinking about the Formels too, identical exactly to this GT

http://www.subydude.com/gallery/ul/index.php/600/600/gallery/871_2.jpg

OMG - change that mirrrored tint to charcoal, drop in an STi v8 motor and HOT DAMN. Sweetness.

^ EJ20 powered. ^_^

http://www.subydude.com/gallery/ul/index.php/600/600/gallery/871_2.jpg

This generation of Legacy always looks so lithe, light, and sporty. That looks very cool with the lowered suspension, and plus-sized wheels. and the good-sized scoop on the hood. As much as I like mesh wheels, and they are my favorites, I could really see going with fewer spokes. Rota Torques/Work Emotion style could look truly cool on this car.

I am also not partial to mylar window tinting when the windows have black pillar trims and black borders on the glass.

A WRX EJ205/7 and 5MT drivetrain in this car would certainly be an entertaining all-weather back-road bomber. Perhaps second only to a similarly modified 2.5RS coupe.

The 2000-04 legacy doesn't look this compact and purposeful as this, nor as agressive as the new ones. and the first generation Legacy looks quite bland.

The new Legacys are my favorite look, and these Legacys are a close second. (exterior, interior-the 05 is lightyears beyond all the other legacys and most older subarus) the other legacy body styles don't stir me quite as much.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived