LegacyGT.com

Who's been here 10+ years?

BDII

10-03-2004

Total Posts

I really don't post that much, but I read up on a lot of stuff

Pics and details on the Supra. Thanks

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Could be, just not the beast that's the TT version (2JZ-GTE?) in the Mark IV. Think you were alluding to the Mark IV.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

It's a MKIII, have had it for a long time and I've pulled the motor as of lately to do a 1jz swap but life took over and I am re modeling my basement due to a flood. It was just the car I wanted when I was young. Nothing special about it though, sorry to disappoint

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate
:p

It's a MKIII, have had it for a long time and I've pulled the motor as of lately to do a 1jz swap but life took over and I am re modeling my basement due to a flood. It was just the car I wanted when I was young. Nothing special about it though, sorry to disappoint

No disappointment here all cars are cool and if you like it then I like it too. Pics when finished.

Carry on.

Stay Stock Stay Happy

• 2 months later...

I'm still here.... been away from the forum for quite a while but I still check in from time to time. Currently in the middle of an engine build on my '05 LGT...

07-06-2004

Total Posts

Good to see all of you still on here. Didn't realize it till I got on last night, but I miss my LGT.com family! ;)

Edited by mccorry

• Moderators

I haven't been here for 10 years, but just checked my join date and can't believe it's been more than 6 as of this August. I lurked, then bought a new '09 5mt LGT in 2010, then sold it in 2011. Then bought a 5eat wagon in, uhhh, 2012? Then sold it, bought a 5mt OBXT at around the same time and the rest is history I guess.

I've wondered how I have ended up so immersed in this community but I guess it sums up to 12k posts or so, 6 years, and 3 subies later, 2 of 'em modded.

Whoops.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(