LegacyGT.com

Who's been here 10+ years?

BDII

So, who's Legacy has been gone for longer than they owned it? :lol:

Owned ours from late '04 (got one of the first '05s off the boat) -'09.

Mine has been off the road for about 5 years if that counts

About to be 11 years and a whopping 165 posts for me.:lol: That's 15 posts a year or .288 posts a week or .041 per day. I hope you all value my contributions.

Had a white '05 LGT for a little over a year. LOVED that car. Unfortunately, I bought it used and whoever had it before me really beat on it. (surprise, surprise) It was too much of a restoration project to be an affordable daily driver. Dumped it for an Accord and a Miata for a weekend toy. That later became an F150 / Miata combo, which later became another F150 but now with a CRX on the side. So I guess I went from all-wheel drive, to rear-wheel drive, to wrong-wheel drive.:eek:

Edited by crazytiger

Repo?

Joined the forum 11 years ago to do a little research on the brand. Actually bought my '05 Leggy in '06 as a used car. Had to drive from north Alabama to Elizabeth Town, KY to get it. Miss that car.

Been hooked on General Funny ever since!!!

Joined the forum 11 years ago to do a little research on the brand. Actually bought my '05 Leggy in '06 as a used car. Had to drive from north Alabama to Elizabeth Town, KY to get it. Miss that car.

Been hooked on General Funny ever since!!!

Better than me. I either joined a month or 2 after I got the car or in this case I joined to post in the for sale section where I got my car.

In 05 I drove the GT and the i but ended up buying another car entirely. Still held onto the brochure for it in the event I came back to get one. 2 years later I ended up getting it used.

• 1 year later...

Joined after I took the Legacy GT for a test drive at a Subaru Ride & Drive event. Bought one of the last 2005 GT Wagon 5MT cars in my area after my old Maxima was totaled. Been on and off the forums since then and it has been invaluable. So, thanks everybody.