LegacyGT.com

Who's been here 10+ years?

BDII

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/5/2023 at 4:28 PM, m sprank said:

Says who?  You still smell like a fresh fart to me.🤣

Nice to see you're still around man! I still have the KWs i got from you, sitting in storage but still got em.

• 7 months later...

Still subscribed to this topic 🙂. I do miss the wagon some days - it had great visibility and rear legroom and storage for its overall size. OTOH, in terms of power and features, the Stinger blows it away - and for roughly the same price 15 years later (if you adjust for inflation)..

Hard to believe I joined 19+ years ago.. This is probably one of the longest running web-boards on the 'net.. I mean, it was around before Facebook was public..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hadvw said:

Still subscribed to this topic 🙂. I do miss the wagon some days - it had great visibility and rear legroom and storage for its overall size. OTOH, in terms of power and features, the Stinger blows it away - and for roughly the same price 15 years later (if you adjust for inflation)..

Hard to believe I joined 19+ years ago.. This is probably one of the longest running web-boards on the 'net.. I mean, it was around before Facebook was public..

You had an automatic wagon though, right? Can't remember, was yours ever modified or did you keep it stock?

Edited by xt2005bonbon

7 minutes ago, xt2005bonbon said:

You had an automatic wagon though, right? Can't remember, was yours every modified or did you keep it stock?

Yes, 5EAT. By the end, it was pretty modified:

-one of the first bnr16g turbos, DW650s, Walbro, various tunes

-Grimmspeed TMIC, gutted up

-Cobb sways, Koni shocks (had KW coilovers ready to go in)

-Hexmods F1, diff bushings

-Wilwood BBK

-HID retrofit, '06 mp3-compatible head unit

-probably a few other things I forgot..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...