LegacyGT.com

Who's been here 10+ years?

BDII

How do I find the date I joined ?

Bought the wagon late June 2004.

Never mind, I found it, Aug 4 2004. That's 34 years after I started working at my current job. Yea, it's a Sunday, I'm working and its almost lunch time. Sunday's are double time. I'll work today and that will cover the new snow tires.

Edited by Max Capacity

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I guess you don't enjoy driving your cars...

Either that or you live to close to work and never get out on the weekends.

I'm sure you know my wagon goes to VT just about every winter weekend.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

You guys have put crazy miles on your cars. LGT #1 ~ 54k miles, LGT #2 ~40k miles.

You just don't drive anywhere. Used to commute 150 miles a day, now only 75 miles a day. The longest vacation trip was 2220 miles in 7 days. That trip was fun, averaged 100 mph for an hour following two semi's with 3 trailers each. Didn't know they can go that fast, uphill.

True, been driving less in recent years, commute is 8-9 miles one way, and I don't even drive to work every day. Plus we use a lot a beater Suzuki SUV for local trips (~50k miles over last 7 years). LGT #1 did cross-country trip and back (~11k miles), LGT #2 did near-cross country trip from NM to MA (flew to NM to buy it).

True, been driving less in recent years, commute is 8-9 miles one way, and I don't even drive to work every day. Plus we use a lot a beater Suzuki SUV for local trips (~50k miles over last 7 years). LGT #1 did cross-country trip and back (~11k miles), LGT #2 did near-cross country trip from NM to MA (flew to NM to buy it).

How many VF40's did it take you to get cross country?

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

How many VF40's did it take you to get cross country?

It took five of them round trip.

:hide:

OK fine, six if you count the last one but it wasn't discovered until the next morning after getting home.