LegacyGT.com

Wicked Big Meet

I'll be waking up in Rhode Island Sunday morning. I'll float this past my wife, but I have low expectations. I'd love to do this as I'm unable to make WBM itself.

Won't be able to make it, unfortunately.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd probably be up for this

*EDIT* I just did a quick google search for DD near 84 in Sturbridge,ma. How about this one 215 Charlton Rd, Route 20, Sturbridge, MA 01566 it's only 1 mile off the highway.

your gonna be with your fam and eyein all the car chicks legs? tisk tisk

Lol just there to see the cars,I can't wait to see some 5th Gen Legacys [if that's the right way] in one place . I see plenty of Wrx and Sti everywhere, and I love it,but I gotta see what we're up to and find out more,I wanna learn as much as I can about anything I can do to the car and which parts are really worth my time and coin... hope to see some of you guys our there..

Lol just there to see the cars,I can't wait to see some 5th Gen Legacys [if that's the right way] in one place . I see plenty of Wrx and Sti everywhere, and I love it,but I gotta see what we're up to and find out more,I wanna learn as much as I can about anything I can do to the car and which parts are really worth my time and coin... hope to see some of you guys our there..

there should be a fair amount of people reppin the fifth gens this year. i Know there will be at least 1 at the booths (maybe 2 if S2 gets that figured out) and 1-2 in the the show and that's just GT's

2 5th gen non GTs will be at booths; mine at Bag Riders and ItalianLegacy with his raptor h6 at the ECS booth.

Italian legacy gets honorary GT status for being boosted. can't wait to see your bagged 2.5i tho. I love bagged cars I've always wanted to do a old VW rat rod project and bag the everliving shit out of it..

I'd probably be up for this

*EDIT* I just did a quick google search for DD near 84 in Sturbridge,ma. How about this one 215 Charlton Rd, Route 20, Sturbridge, MA 01566 it's only 1 mile off the highway.

Actually I think I was mistaken... we didn't meet at a DDs. I think we met in the back parking lot of the Bentley Pub II (362 Main St, Sturbridge, MA 01566) which was near a McDonalds (where I grabbed breakfast). Right off of 84, decent sized parking lot, and since it's a pub there was no traffic/cars in the morning. But I'd be down to meet wherever...

Do we have enough interest to try and make this happen? If so, does anyone care WHERE we do it? Who would show up? Add your name to the list...

1) PFoyle

2)

3)

4)

5)

Actually I think I was mistaken... we didn't meet at a DDs. I think we met in the back parking lot of the Bentley Pub II (362 Main St, Sturbridge, MA 01566) which was near a McDonalds (where I grabbed breakfast). Right off of 84, decent sized parking lot, and since it's a pub there was no traffic/cars in the morning. But I'd be down to meet wherever...

Do we have enough interest to try and make this happen? If so, does anyone care WHERE we do it? Who would show up? Add your name to the list...

1) PFoyle

2)RipStik

3)

4)

5)

I'm definitely down to meet but it has to be early enough that i can get to WBM in time for autcross reg and drivers meeting

I'm definitely down to meet but it has to be early enough that i can get to WBM in time for autcross reg and drivers meeting

What time does that mean? The Bentley Pub is about 20min from Stafford Springs, but there's no reason we need to meet that far away unless we want 20miles to play with for caravan/rolling shots/whatever...

What time does that mean? The Bentley Pub is about 20min from Stafford Springs, but there's no reason we need to meet that far away unless we want 20miles to play with for caravan/rolling shots/whatever...

The tentative schedule is as follows

Paddock opens 7:30

Reg and Tech 8 - 9

Mandatory Driver's Meeting at 9

Group A Session 1 9:15 - 10:20 (1:05)

Group B Session 1 10:30 - 11:35 (1:05)

Driving Demos 11:45 - 1:15 (1:30)

Group A Session 2 1:25 - 2:10 (0:45)

Group B Session 2 2:15 - 3 (0:45)

Awards 3:30pm

I'd like to get there around 8 no later than 8:30. A long caravan sounds like fun to me. I won't have a passenger so i probably won't get any rolling shots for anyone but my buddy who will be rolling with me will so maybe he can grab a few shots. so if we met at 7:30 planning to roll out around 7:45 that would probably work... But i just checked and the gates don't open till 10 for you guys :/

Italian legacy gets honorary GT status for being boosted. can't wait to see your bagged 2.5i tho. I love bagged cars I've always wanted to do a old VW rat rod project and bag the everliving shit out of it..

Haha yeah, I'm very jealous of Gio's car. That may be my project for the next year; supercharger or turbo. Already pricing things out, talking with the shop and the tuner.

I've also always wanted to do a rat rod, but more traditional like model A.

Looking forward to seeing you tear up the track!

I've also always wanted to do a rat rod, but more traditional like model A.

Looking forward to seeing you tear up the track!

I've thought of thousands of car projects I'd love. if i was going to go real rat rod (the VW is more wolfsguart) I would do a tow truck body bagged and slammed to the ground with billowing turbo diesel.... god damn the fun I'd have if I were a millionaire.

1) PFoyle

2) Ripstik

3) Red50fordf1

4)

5)

I'll go, would rather not do it at 7:30am more like 8-8:30 (Premium tickets can get in at 9am) but I'll go early if required.

Unsure for me what I'll be doing before the show or who I'm rolling with. I'll enter the show so either way you won't miss me

s2 you should meet up with us! I can't make it to WBM, but would be pumped to see your ride and meet you!

Ahh totally missed this thread haha. I'll be there and showing! Hope to see you all there! I was having all the caravans from Ctsubie meet up at the Tolland Big Y around 920 to hang and then roll out since it would be ~20mins to the event from there. If any of you guys would be interested in meeting up here that would be pretty cool. If not the Leggy should be in the car show section close to the entrance!

Dunno what people are doing after the show but we could probably meet somewhere after for group shots/talk if anyone wanted to.

Ahh totally missed this thread haha. I'll be there and showing! Hope to see you all there! I was having all the caravans from Ctsubie meet up at the Tolland Big Y around 920 to hang and then roll out since it would be ~20mins to the event from there. If any of you guys would be interested in meeting up here that would be pretty cool. If not the Leggy should be in the car show section close to the entrance!

Dunno what people are doing after the show but we could probably meet somewhere after for group shots/talk if anyone wanted to.

Would AFTER WBM be a better time for a meet & greet? I could actually do either...

Figured after might work out better since a lot of members are getting there early it seems. Or we can all just register to show and take over haha. Could also set up a time and place to meet up and maybe talk about it at the event as well although I think some people tried it last year and it didn't work out

Figured after might work out better since a lot of members are getting there early it seems. Or we can all just register to show and take over haha. Could also set up a time and place to meet up and maybe talk about it at the event as well although I think some people tried it last year and it didn't work out

everyone set up tapatalk before you get there and it'll probably be a good bit easier.

Sorry fellas, but I'm gonna have to bail on this... Mediocre response paired with tons of stuff to do around the new apartment and I'm gonna have to skip the meet and greet Sunday. Was thinking it would be worth it if we could get a significant number of 5th Gens in the same spot for a pic and some chatting, but maybe next year. Hope you all have a great time and take lots of pictures!!!

Archived