LegacyGT.com

Wicked Big Meet

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ISC definitely makes alot of quality products, Ive run most of their stuff on multiple cars and have never had any complaints at all. Also, all the warranty work is done locally (New Hampshire), so if there is ever a problem the turn around time is usually very fast.

Just a suggestion... ECS performance usually does a "pre-wbm free meat meet" the day before WBM. The years that I've gone with friends we've used that as a central meeting point for the various forums we are on. I don't know if I'll be able to make to WBM this year but, I still highly recommend ECS's meet, there's raffles, free giveaways, free burgers, often times discounted dyno pulls and subies galore! If you'd like more information it's listed under events on their facebook page.

Anyone with a 5thgen interested in my custom sub enclosure I purchased from coppertone a few years back??? I'll bring it all with me if someone wants it 500obo focal sub/enclosure/amp included. Open to ANY fair offer

Let's see...

12qts Redline Synthetic 15w-50 oil...129.12

2pts 104 octane booster (just in case)...13.95

2 rolls Scotch Exterior Painters tape.. 10.99

1 right timing belt cover.....25.20

1 miscellaneous arrangement of zip ties.. 4.99

15 pop clips... (Middle finger to the dealer crack price)....16.50

2 Subaru OEM Blue Filters & Crush washers...16.50

...getting everything together for Wicked Big Meet????

PRICELESS!!!!

Im sure I'll get more stuff along the way as I'm driving. Leaving tomorrow for first pit stop...DENVER BOUND!

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/28/5305ba5097216fac91e1aeec34d7c55c.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/28/b6e5802b2eb9367f7f2e3ede6376d439.jpg

ECS / Raptor SC will be there! come hang out with us at the ECS booth!

Dang Italian lookn sharp!! Widh my lip looked like that, mines all beat to hell.

I need to get an actual ticket, then figure out the show entry portion.

thanks! I hope to see your car in person! it's a personal favorite of mine since you started the build.

Dang Italian lookn sharp!! Widh my lip looked like that, mines all beat to hell.

I need to get an actual ticket, then figure out the show entry portion.

i think its pretty simple you just buy a show ticket and show up early to park and I'd assume they will show you exactly where to park

Looks like Grimmspeed was looking for a few cars at their booth. Sent them a message, so let's see if they're on board to rep a leggy for the show. Figured I'm going that far its worth a shot.

5th Genners, keep an eye out for details on a meet-up before WBM to gather for a short caravan to Stafford Springs. 2 years ago a bunch of LGTs (4th Gens mostly) met at a Dunkin Donuts with a big parking lot that is just off 84, after all the Mass Pike toll booths etc. We could meet up for a little Cars and Coffee, snap some pics (largest collection of 5th Gen LGTs in one picture EVER?!) and then caravan the final few miles together to be able to park all in one spot? If you're coming from the South or West it would only be a few miles out of your way, and if you're coming from the North or East it should be right on your way to WBM.

People interested? I'm trying to make this happen cause I don't think I'll be able to go to WBM itself, but would love to meet up with some of you fools and put faces to screennames... and prove that more than 3 5th Gens in one spot will NOT, in fact, create a sinkhole...

Archived