LegacyGT.com

Wicked Big Meet

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really wish I found this thread before the meet. I would have loved to get in the group photo. Maybe next year.

Funny thing is this thread really had nothing to do with actually making the group photo happen. I found the thread after the meet as well. Maybe next year will be a little more coordinated and maybe figure out a place that has a nice backdrop. Either way had even more fun at WBM than boxerfest! Other than my girl complaining that we were there for so long and "there's noting left to do" lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

it was so great to meet all of you last weekend we really need to organize a meet up so we can get some real hang out time in. good times WBM this year was defiantly my favorite of all.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

it was so great to meet all of you last weekend we really need to organize a meet up so we can get some real hang out time in. good times WBM this year was defiantly my favorite of all.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Agreed, WBM this year was definitely impressive. Nice to finally put faces to screen names.

Really should do like a BBQ for members

We should set something up sooner than later. If we wait too long, I'll be on the wrong coast for it.

Edit: Are there any parks/fields with open grills that is in a centrally located place? The only one I know of is Greeley Park in Nashua, NH. Although it's a little further north, it'd work well for a impromptu car meet.

not north enough that's about 3 hours south east of me. little much for a day trip

That's the problem. New England is big. Southern NH might be too far for those in VT and those in RI/CT (2+ hour drive). I'm not sure what the best compromise is, if there's even one.

Edit: Having said that, I'm more than willing to convince the family to take a day trip to Burlington, VT. We've spent a couple separate days along the lake and absolutely loved it.

burlington is absolutely the place to be in the summer. most people think of VT as a winter destination because of it's skiing but you can't beat the 78 degree sunny summer days with a constant cool breeze that are the norm here in the summer.

We should have just stuck around too. Took us almost an hour to get out of the lot.

All of us that stayed for the photo were among the last to leave haha. It was a bit of a strange feeling showing up to a packed parking lot and leaving an empty one. I was very happy with the lack of traffic though. As Chris said, I like to drive my car as well, so if I can make it I'm down.

Yup I'm trying to upload all the pics into an imgur album and I'll post the link up here when it's done. It failed last night because my computer decided to restart during the upload so I'll try again tomorrow. Also down for a meet up as long as I'm free ✌

Archived