LegacyGT.com

5th Gen GT Finds

Playing Words with Friends and a Cars.com ad came up with a bunch of cars, probably about 50, came up tiled on my tiny Galaxy S3 phone screen. I spotted the 5th Gen GT immediately!

http://m.cars.com/vehicledetail/#!vdp?listingId=654830452&year=2010&stkTyp=U&mkNm=Subaru&mdNm=Legacy&zc=&partyId=undefined

24k miles on a SWP 2010.

Playing Words with Friends and a Cars.com ad came up with a bunch of cars, probably about 50, came up tiled on my tiny Galaxy S3 phone screen. I spotted the 5th Gen GT immediately!

24k miles on a SWP 2010.

This is listing is pretty similar to my car as far as mileage and cost when I bought my 2010 SWP IN 2013

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
So, it occurs to me that until yesterday, I've never actually seen a 5th gen LGT in person. They are IMPOSING. I happened to pull in next to a beautiful red one with a black grille and all the badging blacked, and possibly the black headlights too, but didn't get a close look. Beautiful ride, I would be very surprised if it was someone who isn't a member of this forum.

I can count the ones I've seen (including mine) on one hand, always strange to go from a forum where they're the only car around to the real world where you about snap your neck if you see one. Hell, I think I've seen as many GTRs as I've seen 5th-gen LGTs, and that's saying something.

Whereabouts in Chicagoland are you, and/or where'd you see that car? I saw one in SSM on 53 just south of Lake Cook Rd. once, never any red ones around there, though. I have family out in the Dundee/Elgin area (I'm a transplanted FIB) and a bunch of friends around the Schaumburg/Palatine/Roselle region, so I'm down that way fairly often.

I can count the ones I've seen (including mine) on one hand, always strange to go from a forum where they're the only car around to the real world where you about snap your neck if you see one. Hell, I think I've seen as many GTRs as I've seen 5th-gen LGTs, and that's saying something.

Whereabouts in Chicagoland are you, and/or where'd you see that car? I saw one in SSM on 53 just south of Lake Cook Rd. once, never any red ones around there, though. I have family out in the Dundee/Elgin area (I'm a transplanted FIB) and a bunch of friends around the Schaumburg/Palatine/Roselle region, so I'm down that way fairly often.

I'm actually in the Schaumburg area! I encountered the LGT at the intersection of Nerge Rd. and Rohlwing Rd., both of us heading North on Rohlwing after turning from Nerge.

And to be honest, I've seen way more GTRs than I have LGTs haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
How are you across the bridge from me, but I've never seen you and your car? Crazy!

Good luck with the sale btw.

Thats crazy!! New Bedford isnt that big, im shocked we havent run into each other.!!