LegacyGT.com

5th Gen GT Finds

• 2 weeks later...
We just took this one in on trade http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/638596400/overview/#6

Driven by an older gentleman, pretty clean! I drove it home the other night...amazing how much different the bone stock version feels haha.

It looks like it has some damage to the bottom of the front passenger side of bumper cover. It appears that fog light is missing as well.

Yeah, RRP was the color I wanted even more than the SWP and it was just not available when I bought my car. Only 5 new ones left in the US at the time and none were RRP.

I really like the RRP (which is what color my 2.5i is.) I went to the dealer in 2012 thinking I wanted Graphite Gray and changed my mind after seeing a RRP.

It looks like it has some damage to the bottom of the front passenger side of bumper cover. It appears that fog light is missing as well.

Exactly right! There's also a very small amount of light hail on the rear deck lid, and a bit of a scrape on the rear bumper passenger side. The lid/ light/ bumper are being repaired, front bumper is not. Also, new tires going on!

We just took this one in on trade http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/638596400/overview/#6

Driven by an older gentleman, pretty clean! I drove it home the other night...amazing how much different the bone stock version feels haha.

FYI the style is listed as unknown in cars.com Every other GT is listed as either 2.5GT limited or 2.5 GT limited.