LegacyGT.com

5th Gen GT Finds

I'd really like to find a red one or a black one if it came down to it if my gf says I can buy another ;) or I'll wait for an NA one for really cheap. Less than 1500$ smackers and I'm done with car payments!!!

UGHH these are getting cheap!!

Ugh! I still owe almost that much on mine. But it is 2 model years newer and I know who's driven it it's entire life.

Some of the price drop is that these cars are get old enough that they are less commonly found on new car dealer lots. IMO new car dealer seem to keep prices on used examples. The demand to pay top dollar for 100k mile examples probably is very high either.

Not sure what to think here...if there's a hint of BS or he's telling the truth. Never seen or heard of the car before, never appeared at any shows or brought up in convo.

Deadrick? MilkCRATE? Ellesedil?? Fischbach?..any of you heard about this one before?

2010 Subaru legacy gt -

http://wenatchee.craigslist.org/cto/5750177602.html

"So serious buyers only. Don't bs me nor waste my time, there's no set price due to it being custom and there isn't many of theys cars on top of the face being built."

always amusing - they don't want you to waste their time, but there's no set price, or even a ballpark number as to what they would consider reasonable... given how proud some folks are of modified cars, I am guessing they want a lot...

"I do have a good spare loaded block with 13k likes on it"

what does that even mean? (I am sure they meant "miles" but still funny)

Those are some bold aesthetic choices. Also, isn't our scoop restricting such a large tmic? For "600hp range" I would think a fmic would be well justified.

Isn't there an airbag under those gauges?

This just doesn't look terribly well thought out.