LegacyGT.com

Alex's Obsidian Black LGT wagon

alex0856

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm working on it! I need amber bulbs for my turn signals, and I'm too cheap to go buy some halogens for now. Waiting till payday to order a TapTurn, since I've got extra LEDs from my Honda that just happen to fit the Subaru.

Nope, clear. That's odd, I've never seen that. No point really when the lenses are amber.

mine as well. I have not added my tails cause I had to go buy some amber bulbs then work, then rain, then work again, the rain again.... I want to clean up around the whole tailgate area while I have it all apart.

You got JDM tails huh?

I'm in that same boat too. I'll text you later today.

Yep. Went to throw them in a couple weeks back and only had one bulb. Went down that day bought a couple regular ole amber bulbs to throw in then got side tracked that day with other items. Been chasing my tail ever since with work and household stuff. My list for wagon-todos is really long right now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Best be updating my thread.

Most of you know, but results were 140/140/140/75. $2899 for HMS rebuild.

Anyway moving along.

What I'm going to attempt to have ready-to-go and possibly installed before the rebuild in July/August-ish:

-New tires, possibly aftermarket rims if a deal on a used set catches my eye. ~$1000

-RA flaps ~$130

-LGT limited front seats, black ~$250

-Go visit b_holm, clear/black out headlights ~$5, plus gas

-Either install my JDM tails or acquire 08/09 OB tails, plus TapTurn module/all other LEDs that I need ~$125

-BtSsm BT adapter $99

This should give me a basis for the look I'm going for. Eventually, I plan on doing red accents around the car. This includes red hash stripes, like this:

http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/attachments/c5-general/47618418d1200324830-black-c5-with-red-fender-stripes-dsc2156hq8.jpg

I'll most likely be going with matt black on the wheels, so I'm thinking I'll look for some with a red pinstripe around the edge. That, plus RA flaps with red lettering, re-badging and painting the badges red, and red-on-black Subaru emblems.

• 1 month later...

Updates:

5-21-15: Installed LGT limited front seats

5-29-15: Installed BP kit for TMIC, replaced TMIC

6-5-15: Installed a trailer hitch

6-8-15: Installed JDM tails, Diode Dynamics flasher, LED rear turn signals and brake lights

What days do you have off? I have Thursdays and Fridays.

What's your discount? I've had my eye on some Yakima Railgrabs, but I was planning on going used to save a buck.

i could take a day off if we plan it.

go to evo.com and pm me

i have the rail grab feet. and the big bars for mine. 52in i believe

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, yes it is! I spoke with HMS today to see if my pickup and baffle arrived, which they did. All that's left is my Nameless LWCP and I have all of my parts.

Based on what Riley @ HMS told me, my spot on the waiting list puts me about 4 weeks out.

I cannot contain my excitement whatsoever.

This should give me a basis for the look I'm going for. Eventually, I plan on doing red accents around the car. This includes red hash stripes, like this:

http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/attachments/c5-general/47618418d1200324830-black-c5-with-red-fender-stripes-dsc2156hq8.jpg

Dang that's a nice body kit for an LGT - I didn't know such a thing was possible!! Where can I get one? :lol:

Archived