LegacyGT.com

Official 6th Gen Legacy Aftermarket Mods and Accessories

Sorry to hear that...I have found this thread to be extremely valuable and a great idea to track the various options that can performed to our cars.

Yeah I'm sorry to; unfortunately no sense putting work into something that takes days/hours to do when it just gets pulled down.

Moderators - why would anyone have an issue with this thread??? What am I missing here?

It was not this thread it was another that a lot of work was put into. I do not want to get into details as this is not the place.

Thank you

mod here are not friendly like most other forums i been on, I have atleast 10k post to date combine on other forum. Strange that they'll pull it on you without no warning... it's cold...

16' Legacy Mods: 55w HID + XB35 5500k, LEDS upgrades, XB Type T Fog, 20mm SB.

Custom Footwell Illiminate Kit; http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/15-legacy-outback-footwell-illumination-kit-237567.html

mod here are not friendly like most other forums i been on, I have atleast 10k post to date combine on other forum. Strange that they'll pull it on you without no warning... it's cold...

I disagree. Mods are for the most part fair here. Warning generally comes after to not allow it to happen again.

I would say that this thread is fine granted there are no intentionally sponsored materials by non vendors. You would essentially be sponsoring yourself rather than the forum which is not fair.

Stating that you bought something from a random shop and you installed and like is fine, but doing a complete advertisement to draw people in to a Company that does not support this forum(non vendor) is a totally different story. I'm not debating the specifics on what happened, just stating the general practice.

I've seen it several times where a company will provide either free or heavily discounted product(s) to a member for a forum product review in hopes that it will draw in customers. They do this to avoid forum vendor fees.

I would hope that everyone would support and understand this and that it's not fair to Vendors who are actively supporting the forum that you are a member of.

I've done product sponsored review threads, but only to forum sponsors!

Maybe PM an Admin and ask for a special request with a small donation from the company next time. Who knows...;)

Only thing I see with Vendors right now.. They are doing NOTHING to help support the Gen 6 Legacy.. It takes people like myself asking companies to R&D Products and then putting it out on the forums..

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
Chrome Trunk Piece available from Japanparts.com... 30 minute install time.. http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/20/a808a4da4dc9fa98dd3ef069fe03f204.jpg

Where did you get your Spoiler?

• 2 weeks later...

The Invidia Q300 was actually the 2010 and up Legacy GT exhaust.. The Rear Section bolts right up.. But the Mid Pipe has to be modified but a good Muffler shop can do it probably around 100.00.. We cut off about 7" and re welded it.. Send me a PM with your info and I can send some pics..

The Invidia Q300 was actually the 2010 and up Legacy GT exhaust.. The Rear Section bolts right up.. But the Mid Pipe has to be modified but a good Muffler shop can do it probably around 100.00.. We cut off about 7" and re welded it.. Send me a PM with your info and I can send some pics..

Mind sending me some pics and specs to? I would love to do this, I need to figure out an Intake to

I'm expecting some info from AFE about the Tekada Intake.. there is a guy that fitted one on the 3.6R but I'm not sure if we have to remap the ECU..

True, my buddy tunes and custom makes alot of parts. He keeps insisting that he can do all this work, tune, and tweak to make it work 100% I am not to sure I wanna go the full custom route at this time, would be nice to have Bolt ons that can be removed if need be.

I'm expecting some info from AFE about the Tekada Intake.. there is a guy that fitted one on the 3.6R but I'm not sure if we have to remap the ECU..

Nice; I just called them today but haven't gotten a call back.

I met with the guy who installed the intake today. No lights are coming on and everything is running smoothing. Perhaps a tune isn't needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just figure disconnect the battery positive and negative for about 15 minutes then touch terminals together to discharge any last minute charges.. then start up and drive and I figure the ECU should reprogram the Air Flow but I just want to make sure before I purchase one..

Just talked with one of the techs from AFE and just like I thought.. They recommend to disconnect the battery install the kit, reconnect the battery after 15 minutes and drive the car normally for about 15 to 20 miles to give the ECU time to pick up the New Air Flow readings.. After that have fun..

My service guys pretty much agreed with me on the ECU Reset.. I would recommend doing it when it's cold.. They recommend starting it and let it idle up for about 5 to 10 minutes to pickup the throttle body sensors then drive easy for about 20 miles before you really get on it..

Alright guys now that I've had some time away I've realized that just because of one bad experience I shouldn't let it effect everyone else.

THE STRIKE IS OVER!!!

I will do my best to keep up with all the new products as they become known to me. I do work a full time job so this is a side thing that I do for fun and to help all you out.

If you find something that isn't on the list that you believe should be on please send me a PM and I will my best to get it up ASAP. If their are to many posts in the thread I may miss your item so PMing is much easier.

Thank you all!!

• Nameless Performance Axelback Exhaust Now Avaliable (1st Official Systems For the 15+)
    *3.6R OWNERS ONLY; 2.5 OWNERS PLEASE EMAIL NAMELESS FOR AVAILABILITY.

• XenonDepot LED Lighting Upgrades. HID Upgrades added as well.

• AFE Takeda CAI added; fitment confirmed by two owners.
    *3.6R OWNERS ONLY

AFE Power also sells a Kit for the 2.5i.. Actually the Airflow test shows the 2.5i has more Airflow than the 3.6r.

Thanks! I'll add tomorrow; already off the computer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e. Foot-well Illumination Kit from 09-13 Forester

i.

I've read the install manual for this kit and it does not appear as though the '15 Legacy is compatible with it.

My '15 Legacy Premium has none of the mount locations or cut outs where the LED panels would mount...

Any clarification on this?

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine

I've read the install manual for this kit and it does not appear as though the '15 Legacy is compatible with it.

My '15 Legacy Premium has none of the mount locations or cut outs where the LED panels would mount...

Any clarification on this?

You are correct that version will require a custom mounting solution. I have this kit on my car and the wiring harness plugs in now problem however mounting the lights takes some work and imagination.

The 2016 Legacy now has the option for a Footwell Illumination Kit however I am unable to find a location to purchase just yet.