LegacyGT.com

Words cannot describe the awesome - Volume-3 (CLOSED)

SBT

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkZGL7RQBVw]Auto-GCAS Saves Unconscious F-16 Pilot—Declassified USAF Footage - YouTube[/ame]

This newly declassified video footage from the head-up-display of a U.S. Air Force Arizona Air National Guard F-16 records the dramatic moment when its unconscious pilot is saved from certain death by the aircraft’s Automatic Ground Collision Avoidance System.
---

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
figured out the link was re-directing to ebay.com and not ebay.de : working linky hopefully http://www.ebay.de/itm/BMW-Z4-8-3-SRT-10-Viper-Coupe-V10-Strasenzulassung-Einzelstuck-Rennsport-/232071197840?hash=item3608857490:g:deQAAOSwgmJXzF1f

nope. still redirects to ebay.com.

doesn't redirect for me on firefox. if you're on chrome, it likes to get too smart.

Jesus, i didn't think it was gonna make it! Talk about slow!

The engine nacelles on a C-5 are about 7 feet in diameter, so you can imagine how big the plane is. I think the size throws off your perception of speed.

I was stationed at a C-5 base for a couple of years, and I remember that they do look like they're just putt-putt-putting down the runway even though they're going as fast as an airliner.

• Mega Users
The engine nacelles on a C-5 are about 7 feet in diameter, so you can imagine how big the plane is. I think the size throws off your perception of speed.

I was stationed at a C-5 base for a couple of years, and I remember that they do look like they're just putt-putt-putting down the runway even though they're going as fast as an airliner.

Looked about 787 size until I noticed there tiny little buildings for scale.

There's always "pucker" factor going on when you're launching on an over-short runway.

This IL-76 uses it all. "The Vodka Burner is rolling" "You can lift it up any time you'd like"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLxEHIbHUlY]Vodka Burner - YouTube[/ame]

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Nobody knows the top speed of the Viggen because it runs out of fuel while still accelerating. At least so says the rumor. Plenty of power there. I think you think of Gripen as the Draken is quite different from Viggen and Draken was the predecessor of Viggen.

Single engine is to make it cheaper, but at a bit higher risk when it comes to reliability.

453747.png

Nobody knows the top speed of the Viggen because it runs out of fuel while still accelerating. At least so says the rumor. Plenty of power there. I think you think of Gripen as the Draken is quite different from Viggen and Draken was the predecessor of Viggen.

Single engine is to make it cheaper, but at a bit higher risk when it comes to reliability.

The Grippen is the new fighter with a rear delta wing and front canards, same design as the Viggen generally. Now why is the Viggen a "flying brick"? That was a nickname for the F-4 Phantom II, as well.

Archived