LegacyGT.com

**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

i keep a torque wrench in my car for the 2 times a year i change my wheels... you think that overkill? hahaha

I keep one in there as well just in case I have to use my spare...fortunately, I haven't had to use the spare in my DD since June 2004.

Yeah...maybe it is overkill.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yup. Got the bread dough going and made Orange, Cranberry, Bourbon sauce. Tonight, made meatballs, both for my kids dinner tomorrow, and for a cranberry, chili sauce app on T-day.

You?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yup. Got the bread dough going and made Orange, Cranberry, Bourbon sauce. Tonight, made meatballs, both for my kids dinner tomorrow, and for a cranberry, chili sauce app on T-day.

You?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

...I only made the cranberry sauce and the brine for the turkey tonight. Tomorrow I'll be doing the stuffing and some challah (for french toast and left over sandwiches) and better shorter half will knock out the sweet potatoes and mac and cheese. On turkey day I'll make the desserts and cornbread.

And thats how you misuse a torque wrench... You put the nuts on with a normal wrench till they are tight THEN use the torque wrench.

Unless you have something higher quality than the typical lower end torque wrenches that can be used as a ratchet within the set torque spec.

The manual for my 1/2" Armstrong specifically called out that it could be used as a ratchet within the limits of the set torque.

Edited by boxman

Happy Halloween...I mean merry Christmas... Wait no that's right happy Thanksgiving. http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/27/60ee7d5b9d7358e541d968a803821af3.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/27/aacae606f448cd2fa82d7cb870ac655b.jpg

Hopefully it looks like that for Christmas too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have had 2 interviews for the same job and scheduled to have one more. Still no idea if I'm even in the running to GET the damn job. Wish someone would tell me something.

dude if you even got a second interview your are a serious candidate a 3rd and i'd say your probably 1 of 5 or less (unless its a high end corporate position) interviewing people costs precious time of upper level employees, so I'd do like i did on my second and third interviews and act like i know they want me for the job.