LegacyGT.com

Aftermarket Headlights

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard of Eagle Eyes but never owned a product from them and I don't know anyone who has.

As far as those other ones JLGT, those look a little too crazy for my taste but I would be interested to see them on someone's car. Good find!

Now, once I pull the trigger on these I believe I'm going to need both harnesses to complete the install and should just be plug and play I assume or do the U bars need power?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now, once I pull the trigger on these I believe I'm going to need both harnesses to complete the install and should just be plug and play I assume or do the U bars need power?

If they are truly set up just like the Anzos, then its just plug 'n' play. Nice and easy!

:) was about to send google images for you. I had it confused forever myself and it wasn't until I was looking at importing vehicles that I actually bothered to learn the difference. Still haven't been able to afford importing a vehicle :(

I've heard of Eagle Eyes but never owned a product from them and I don't know anyone who has.

As far as those other ones JLGT, those look a little too crazy for my taste but I would be interested to see them on someone's car. Good find!

eagly eye is a sub-brand of anzo or vice versa...theyre the same company either way. tails on my last car were eagle eye and great stuff!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My problem is that I spend my money on different hobbies and put these on hold for now, but if all goes as planned, I'll be ordering them at the EOM! My wife allows me a petty cash amt every month so I don't spend all of our money lol! It was either build an assault rifle or headlights, you decide ;) I chose rifle.

On a side note, I will eventually do a retrofit with HIDS in the future but for now I'm looking for a good 5000k bulb like Phillips Crystal Vision or similar so the oem halogens don't look out of place with the LED UBars. Any other good options?

My problem is that I spend my money on different hobbies and put these on hold for now, but if all goes as planned, I'll be ordering them at the EOM! My wife allows me a petty cash amt every month so I don't spend all of our money lol! It was either build an assault rifle or headlights, you decide ;) I chose rifle.

On a side note, I will eventually do a retrofit with HIDS in the future but for now I'm looking for a good 5000k bulb like Phillips Crystal Vision or similar so the oem halogens don't look out of place with the LED UBars. Any other good options?

I did a retrofit of Diode Dynamics 6000k HIDs. They are slightly colder than the U-bars so 5000k is probably the perfect color temperature. Prior to those, I did try a couple different halogens that were supposed to be in the 4k-5k range but to me they all looked too warm. I didn't try the Phillips though so I can't comment on those at all.

Sidenote - good choice on the petty cash usage :lol:

Did a 5k retrofit about 2 months ago. Love the color and the added visibility. They would be working a lot better except I haven't aligned them since I lowered my leggy, and prior to that, they were still too low

Thanks, debating weather to pay more for these or get the depo aftermarket OEM 2013 OEM replacements.

I will try to get something better as I realize this sucks, but it was the best I could get on my way to work this morning. I have retrofitted HIDs in these now. Prior to replacing the halogen bulbs though, I thought these were similar to my OEM lights. The HIDs have definitely helped even though the projectors in these are not designed for HID bulbs.

750187791_2014-10-0221_58_53.thumb.jpg.f54e02727e343a97f9e90cd9ed90f074.jpg

Archived