LegacyGT.com

Aftermarket Headlights

DRL photo yet?

Sorry, the day I posted that, I went out to wash my leggy, noticed an odd lubricant around the right front wheel. Long story short, I need a new front axel so my car has been in the shop since Tuesday and I won't have her back until maybe tomorrow.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/17/uja8e7ur.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/17/vepure6a.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/17/yve5a8yd.jpg

DRLs during very bright sunlight. Still pretty distinguishable.

Wicked! I stopped by and looked at the 2015 leggy today. Those headlights are sick but still use the highbeams for DRLs

Here is a pic with just the parking lights on. The actual "eyelash" lights up and stays on with the headlights too

image.thumb.jpg.9ec1288146bcddcd9a96667b33ab5e5c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I love the u-bar look Jackal. Your Anzos look fantastic! Is it me or do the eBay amber reflectors look semi blacked out? This is one question I have for seller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is a video I did a few months back when I first put my Anzos in. Not the best quality but it is a night video.

I'm also interested to see those eBay ones. Wonder how the build quality is and everything. Amber reflectors do look semi-blacked out.

Very interesting here, straight from seller:

Dear customer.

Thanks for your email.They are made in taiwan. MOst of our products are Anzo products, but some of them are not. We have 60 warranty days since you made payment. Any other questions please feel free to let us know.

Best regards,

lisa

And another...

Dear wrxwhit12,

We have many suppliers from taiwan. so not all of them are Anzo products. It is not allowed to tell customer that our products from Anzo, so please don't tell others,

thank you

lisa

I love the u-bar look Jackal. Your Anzos look fantastic! Is it me or do the eBay amber reflectors look semi blacked out? This is one question I have for seller

Thanks man! I share that fondness! You're right though - the reflectors do look like they are on the dark side.

I have luckily had great luck on eBay with products like these especially when I had my bugeye. They have a 99.1% rating with over 50k feedbacks so when I get some more petty cash, I'm going in and will update with a review.

U-bars should be on all the time except when the stalk is switched to "off". U-bars should be on as parking lights and when you shift into drive, U-bars should remain on and the high beams should come on as running lights.

U-bars should be on all the time except when the stalk is switched to "off". U-bars should be on as parking lights and when you shift into drive, U-bars should remain on and the high beams should come on as running lights.

So the highbeams still come on as DRLs? Ugh

So the highbeams still come on as DRLs? Ugh

Yes. That has to do with the actual wiring harness in the vehicle, not the headlight assembly so the running light mod is still necessary with these.

Archived