LegacyGT.com

Perscitus' 2010 3.6R Build Thread

I'm going to monitor this stuff. I'll see if I can source some higher flow cats before this becomes an issue (I don't want to run catless) Do you guys have any leads? If AMR has some leads on that, I may just drive mine to them to get it done... Or maybe if they're some other info about it to share I can get it done at closer shop.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, you can grab some generic metal substrate cats that match your pre/post cat piping ID and go from there. You'd need to weld in the bungs for the wide and narrow band lambda/o2 sensors either way. I'm doing the same because I still need the wide-bands for OL/CL.

Vibrant Performance used to make some nice units, they stopped but you can still find them online. Magnaflow does so as well.

So if I'm reading correctly, the 22mm Whiteline RSB can be turned upside down, with the extended exhaust hangers, and the performance wouldn't change, but it would no longer rub against the spare tire area?

Every time I hit a bump, I can hear the RSB against the bump but I managed to just live with it.

So if I'm reading correctly, the 22mm Whiteline RSB can be turned upside down, with the extended exhaust hangers, and the performance wouldn't change, but it would no longer rub against the spare tire area? Every time I hit a bump, I can hear the RSB against the bump but I managed to just live with it.
Yup, even seems better this way.
Jojorios: correct. That's how mine is installed
Running mine this way too now. Tons of room, doesnt reach anything, seems to even work better.

20151214_114555_resized.thumb.jpg.142d32c99986218acb5a35d61a5b0e43.jpg

20151219_131750_resized.thumb.jpg.883b22ccb5f1c7570fec139d29363890.jpg

20151219_131755_resized.thumb.jpg.335354876c077758b0fac5f479f03bc0.jpg

ALTSFuseandECUControlDisable.thumb.PNG.1ddfe219c1672f895ed6c6dc6faf6fed.PNG

1.PNG.5a02e392747739f1f4b947da93c4a24a.PNG

2.PNG.ec5223abeee93beac698bf46ac3654f9.PNG

3.PNG.96400b01b02a7b43550b861f50f52d92.PNG

4.PNG.11966952761a126cf13a22dd066ea0d5.PNG

Screenshot_2018-08-05-11-08-15.thumb.png.e7afd92e109540ce58730225d83b15f6.png

Thx Matt! Where are you flying to?

A few more mods now, I have to update the build thread again, lol.

Next week - test pipes or race/metal cats (stock cats collapsing with header flow and tuned 3.6R EGTs).... Poor baby has a inverted 'sinus infection' lol.

I'm driving down to FL in two weeks so would be great if you'd have time to give her some good TLC once back (May-2nd and on) before Liberty Subaru's event.

Happy Easter (and Passover) all!

Easter was good in Florida, back now. If you are driving her down to FL make sure you give her a good HAND wash down there. The car WILL get covered in bugs (I know from experience). And shoot me a text, we need to get you scheduled for a proper bath!

• 11 months later...

Really like the look of the chrome bezel...any more info on where to look to find it?? Thanks!

Thanks! Are you thinking about the LED DRLs nstg8r and I installed or the brushed steel/chrome trim I added around the fog bezel and fake extra bezel right next to it? I wanted that area to pop a bit more than just flat-black plastic and didn't have any proper SS or chrome vinyl wrap around so I used some trim and cut it to fit.

• 1 year later...

I don't know if it's something that you'd like to share, but for the OEM Group-N Top Hats and the front and rear GTSPEC STBs...would you happen to have part numbers, or where I could find them? I'm working on getting all my parts in order and would really appreciate it.

Also, thanks for the inspiration, it's good to see how much you can do to the 3.6r.

^That's really interesting, I was under the impression GTSpec went out of business and that these strut bars were essentially impossible to find. At least that's how it was when I searched a few months ago. And now they're purchasable from GTSpec directly. That's interesting and good, as these were my preferred options.

^That's really interesting, I was under the impression GTSpec went out of business and that these strut bars were essentially impossible to find. At least that's how it was when I searched a few months ago. And now they're purchasable from GTSpec directly. That's interesting and good, as these were my preferred options.

on the site, they only accept direct bank transfer as payment. But I messaged them about a week ago and haven't heard back. I'm gonna guess their website hasn't expired yet, but the company has closed

Archived