LegacyGT.com

2015 WRX teaser

aac0036

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I emailed Subaru this week asking them to bring the Levrog here...anyone else wants to join?

Shall we do a group buy?

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

I think I decided on my next car, a CPO Infiniti G37x Sport.

Something like this:

http://www.rickenbaughinfiniti.com/certified/Infiniti/2012-Infiniti-G37x-b8ce64c20a0a00640db0961475569bf5.htm

This fine example will have over 4 years and 84K miles of factory warranty.

The best deal for a car under $30K. Sure it's late in the car's life cycle (last year), but one of the best sports sedans out there that is reliable. I wish the G had a heated steering wheel and remote start. The remote start can be added for around $100 and uses the factory fob, so that's taken care of.

I saw a black WRX yesterday and I have to say it looks much better in person than in pictures

I am waiting to see a black one in person. Right now its between black and blue but we are leaning towards black

from a guy on nasioc:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2urqvjk.jpg

• I Donated

Anyone know if it's possible to get adjustable lumbar support on the passenger seat on the WRX?

Weird feature to want, I know, but my fiancee probably wouldn't let me live it down if I convinced her to let me get a WRX, but she lost that feature on her seat. :lol:

Fulton, you would need to mod the seat side shield to accommodate a switch or handle, and possible drilling out holes in the seat back frame stamping to fit the lumbar mech in to. if the feature is offered in other markets, it is possible they share the same seat back frame stampings which would help with that. if there isn't existing attaching points in the stampings, I think it would be very difficult to get the location correct relative to the occupant, particularly if it's just a 2-way lumbar mech. if you want power lumbar over manual, then add the fact that you would need to spice wiring into the seat-to-floor wire harness. overall, not easy to add this feature.

Question. When people say they picked up a WRX for a few hundred or percent below invoice, are they generally referring to the out the door price? or is it actually a few thousand more once taxes and fees are added?

Msrp is the "base" price of the car, then taxes and tags and dealer fees are added. Typically it is a few thousand more for taxes tags and dealer fees.

• I Donated
Fulton, you would need to mod the seat side shield to accommodate a switch or handle, and possible drilling out holes in the seat back frame stamping to fit the lumbar mech in to. if the feature is offered in other markets, it is possible they share the same seat back frame stampings which would help with that. if there isn't existing attaching points in the stampings, I think it would be very difficult to get the location correct relative to the occupant, particularly if it's just a 2-way lumbar mech. if you want power lumbar over manual, then add the fact that you would need to spice wiring into the seat-to-floor wire harness. overall, not easy to add this feature.

I wasn't asking whether it can be added aftermarket, I was asking whether any of the models offer it.

Msrp is the "base" price of the car, then taxes and tags and dealer fees are added. Typically it is a few thousand more for taxes tags and dealer fees.

the question was about invoice. msrp and invoice are different things.

msrp = what manufacturer thinks a buyer should pay

invoice = what dealer pays to get the car.

I wasn't asking whether it can be added aftermarket, I was asking whether any of the models offer it.

I blame my response on all the beers I drank after kickball last night

To those who ordered, did you get it at a big chunk under invoice?

I picked mine up last weekend and I was able to pay under invoice for the one they had on the lot, so it's definitely doable. Got it in GBP with CVT so my fiance can drive it. My Legacy still sitting in front!

As someone earlier said, definitely about the same size as the 4th gen Legacy. It feels a LOT more spacious inside though, and leg room in the back is greatly improved.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb227/aigochamaloh/WRX/2014-05-180656481_zpse2d6c5c1.jpg

To those who ordered, did you get it at a big chunk under invoice?

I picked mine up last weekend and I was able to pay under invoice for the one they had on the lot, so it's definitely doable.

If you are willing to share, what were:

MSRP (sticker price)

Invoice

What you paid out the door.

the question was about invoice. msrp and invoice are different things.

msrp = what manufacturer thinks a buyer should pay

invoice = what dealer pays to get the car.

I see that I left out what invoice actually meant :lol:, so thanks for filling that in. Reason I mentioned MSRP is because once you see, or IF you see invoice you really get to see what you've "saved". Use the invoice number to your advantage as the buyer and get as close to invoice or below, as possible.

If you are willing to share, what were:

MSRP (sticker price)

Invoice

What you paid out the door.

Certainly.

MSRP is 31,439.

Invoice is 29,355.

OTD is 31,901.

Additionally, SOA customer service honored my $250 auto show coupon and has sent me a check.

Essentially, 31,651 OTD for my WRX Premium with CVT.

Archived