LegacyGT.com

SomeZero’s SLO LGT

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what are you doing with your old headers? Are they coated with TBC or just paint? what advantages are you getting with your new set-up?

Current Mileage as of 19-June-15: 15012

Purchase Date: 30-June-12

Visit my profile page (visitor message section) for a brief mod. list.

Personally I don't like the flow characteristics of the way the front cylinder runners dump into the rear cylinder runners that quickly. Should have done that after the first bend. This isn't based on anything scientific of course, just gut feeling.

With the amount of salt on the roads out here, that's how it would look after driving to the end of the driveway.

Well it's 1am and just got home from the dyno. After what seemed like countless issues with picking up a proper AFR signal, we got the yacht dialed in.

Unfortunately, you guys will have to wait for the results another 9 hours when I'm back at the shop.

Until then, I'm thawing out and hitting the sack.

Hopefully SomeZero didn't get pulled over too much wastegateing all the way home. ;-)

It doesn't matter how old you are. There is always joy in wastegating ricer civics on the highway. Full report coming tomorrow today was crazy with work and still operating in 3 hours of sleep.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I know people have been waiting for numbers on the EWG set up. I don't have true dyno numbers to show gains for HP and TQ as I never ran pump gas on this turbo. Combine with everything is very different this time from fueling to fmic etc.

But I can show you is this Datalog I captured today of a 3rd gear rip.

The important thing to note is how boost is kept at target to redline. Never had that before the EWG.

Comma separated CSV

3rd rip.csv

Archived