LegacyGT.com

SomeZero’s SLO LGT

from what I can make out, it looks to be close to 20 psi. Seems like there is slight over boosting (21.1 psi), resulting in your wgdc dropping a bit and then back up to around 20 psi until redline. Looks like fun, oven on 93!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah tune isnt 100% complete yet, as he had to tune it with a hacked in bugeye front o2

We are going to do a road tune revision on monday. But holding 20ish to redline is fun, on top of wastegating everywhere i go :) I am a 34 year old man child for sure.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry to bump an old thread, just trying to gather info and make a list for myself to attempt reliable ~400.

Any other pictures of the FMIC set up? What wheel offset and tire size you running?

Had seen other headers with 2 wastegates I believe... any benefit or necessity for this versus 1?

Thanks!

Sorry to bump an old thread, just trying to gather info and make a list for myself to attempt reliable ~400.

Any other pictures of the FMIC set up? What wheel offset and tire size you running?

Had seen other headers with 2 wastegates I believe... any benefit or necessity for this versus 1?

Thanks!

Have you done any upgrades to the internals? Just asking because 400 on the stock internals would make me pretty nervous! :eek:

In terms of 2 wastegates vs 1, I don't think you're going to see any benefit on our cars since 1 wastegate is more than capable of dumping enough exhaust for boost control (I have just a single 38mm EWG). The only advantage you would have on the headers with 2 is better flow characteristics since they are essentially equal length headers that mimic the stock design.

Archived