LegacyGT.com

Koni Yellow Sport Shocks - 2010+ Legacy Fitment

Here's what I'm going to do guys. Was planning on doing this before Christmas but as everyone knows, Christmas gets expensive.

Tonight I will order one of the new Koni WRX full struts from Emnotek and should have it by Tuesday. I can then measure it the same way I measured OEM 2014 STI, 2013 WRX and 2011 Legacy struts that I had a while back, and we can put the question of the mysterious "1/2" " to rest. I suspect it was the 08-10 WRX struts that were 1/2" lower, and the 11-14 WRX struts were nearly identical to ours. Pretty sure the Koni bits would be modeled after the 2011-2014 bits. Still, the only other difference would be the attachment of the speed sensor to the strut body.

Ordering now....because I can put them in my Fozz.

You're a national treasure G

You're a national treasure G

This could not be stated better. Treasure trove of information that has bettered the state of our niche community. Thanks for everything you do man.

Also, I'm so invested in this now haha. I WANT WHIT TO HAVE HIS KONIS.

So mike just gets back to me and says

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170108/2d0eea753ecc1ea62aefafaede881362.png

Is he another victim of not being able to get them, let's see.....

Of course I gave him the part # but according to his PM, he can get them but not sure if he's referring to the updated assembly.

Edited by wrxwhit

Ok so all eBay possibilities are void. Didn't get a chance to call the Koni Market place today but assume all these sites try to pull from KONI USA and find out there is no stock. Almost all the eBay stores have removed there listings cause of me. I guess I'm doing them all a favor. Ordered from discountbandit.com yesterday and received this email today

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170110/e3b595998f1e99df78371d1b5315a10b.png

It looks like they contacted a source who may have stock and I now deal with that source directly. Here's my guess, you ready... We are sorry to inform you that these are no longer in stock...

This is my last and final chance then wait for GT to give us good or bad news on the new full strut assembly.

Just received H&R Springs and rear KONI's today. Sadly they may have to get returned. KYB struts, mounts and boots I assume will be arriving tomorrow or wed. Not ordering seats yet until I have confirmation of what direction I'll be going. I'm getting sad :(

I've been on NASIOC asking everyone annoyingly including all vendors. One has KONI Inserts installed with 40k on them which I was turned off by but I'm running out of options

They'll pop up, sucks but give it time., I'm shocked how quickly they went. They really must not keep many in stock. It explains the depleating

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

No front insert luck yet. Placed a last ditch order from a company that outsources parts called discountbandit.com and was redirected to rpmoutlet.com who supposedly is satisfying the order. I have no confidence though.