LegacyGT.com

Koni Yellow Sport Shocks - 2010+ Legacy Fitment

Just Pm'd you a list of other listings that you should be able to find a way to contact directly to confirm stock. I know how frustrating it can be to try and source a discontinued part. I ran into that with the HKS funnel and the wheels I wanted to buy. It's a disheartening pain in the ass. :(

Also, you can click that seller on the Amazon listing and there's an "Ask a question" button. Might be able to get some straight answer using that if all else fails.

First Amazon seller no good, but it was one hidden in the seller list. Chose them since better reviewed. Went back in and purchased from Atlas auto who claims to have 12 units available. This is last hope potentially.

Now listing only has 10 units available, hopefully these aren't fictitious numbers!

Edited by wrxwhit

Given that the Konis are disappearing and the Bilsteins are no longer sold we are fresh out of performance strut options. I know my Bilsteins have a lifetime warranty so I am good there. Do the Konis have a warranty like that. If not we are going to need to find some option for new owners soon. Coilovers are too much of a pain for a lot of people.

The konis are rebuildable, just the downtime to have that done is gonna suck. Hopefully by then I'll have a different daily and make the GT my garage queen

And if you set the konis at soft you just periodically increase he stiffness as they age which extends the life. They will last 100k per rebuild I believe

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I did on Thursday, just was hoping they were laying around in a random warehouse somewhere but nope. I placed my final last ditch effort order with DiscountBandit who said if the website shows availability, then they should be good to go. I have about zero hopes. Also have a WTB on NASIOC to maybe get lucky!!

Right so I may have to grab the updated struts with a spacer option or grab the WRX KW's over on NASIOC for $1200 and return all purchased parts to vendors :( Edited by wrxwhit

If the spring perches sit 1/2" lower in the front it seems like you could tell just by reaching your hand under. Your fingers are at least that wide so if they fit you're golden... I would think.

Here's what I'm going to do guys. Was planning on doing this before Christmas but as everyone knows, Christmas gets expensive.

Tonight I will order one of the new Koni WRX full struts from Emnotek and should have it by Tuesday. I can then measure it the same way I measured OEM 2014 STI, 2013 WRX and 2011 Legacy struts that I had a while back, and we can put the question of the mysterious "1/2" " to rest. I suspect it was the 08-10 WRX struts that were 1/2" lower, and the 11-14 WRX struts were nearly identical to ours. Pretty sure the Koni bits would be modeled after the 2011-2014 bits. Still, the only other difference would be the attachment of the speed sensor to the strut body.

Ordering now....because I can put them in my Fozz.