LegacyGT.com

Official: UT Newb thread (post your questions, previously asked, many times, here)

doccrowley

Looks like I'll be making another trip to the dealership light came on again on my way home tonight... might have to look in to a tune for her unless my wife talks me in to a new car..... just don't think I could part with the LGT!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man... I hate to say it, but you are paying big bucks for mediocre service. There are plenty of independent Subaru shops that will do a better job and charge less. Each dealer in the SL valley has screwed something up on one of my cars when they were under warranty.

Looks like I'll be making another trip to the dealership light came on again on my way home tonight... might have to look in to a tune for her unless my wife talks me in to a new car..... just don't think I could part with the LGT!

a tune is WAY CHEAPER than a new car. Maybe remind her of that anytime she asks about getting rid of the LGT.

I take it to the dealership because it's convenient for me and provide a shuttle, most of these reputable shops are in the salt lake area and I'm in North Ogden. We will see what they come up with today.

• 4 weeks later...

So I got a jcspods A-pillar and the following gauges:

-Innovate MS Oil Temp/Oil Pressure

-Innovate MS A/F w/wideband

-Prosport mechanical boost

Been reading up on the installs of these but the part I'm stuck at is the right spot to tap for power. It seems like the easiest way would be to get a fuse tap, run a single wire up to the A pillar, and splice in the gauges into that.Also I've looked up the headlight switch wire and haven't come back with very conclusive results on how I go about that.Would I just strip a section and attach all three there?Install is probably going to happen within a few weeks, so I'm trying to get all the extra hardware needed and have a gameplan before I try and start it haha.

Also , If someone who's already experienced in these sort of installs, and wanted to help me get them in, that would be cool as well.

IMAG0148.thumb.jpg.75e29fc19d8bb162ecac15016e326335.jpg

IMAG0149.thumb.jpg.65ee13d0843cc70a90a47ebdbbec5c34.jpg

a tune is WAY CHEAPER than a new car. Maybe remind her of that anytime she asks about getting rid of the LGT.

15% off road tunes between now and end of May. Open Source or AP.

Archived