LegacyGT.com

just got our first 06 STI

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really like the new redesign. Makes the front a lot more interesting. I didn't really care for the previous "bugeye" headlights.

Not a fan of big spoilers though.

Nice pics! Thanks for posting them up.

There were no bugeye STi's - at least not USDM.

I like the silver/gray one much better than the WR blue, but I'm not really fond of the second wing (or the first one either, for that matter). The hood scoop looks about the same as the 04/05 STi but I can't tell for sure from the pictures.

All in all, looks good. When I find $35k laying around doing nothing, I'll stop by.:D

oh I forgot, the Leg GT with the Red Logos on it is the GT Performance Package that our Parts dept did. Short throw and and bunch of stuff on it. if you want more details email me or just post.

Would anyone drive a Legacy with that '70 racing stripe down the side? Who came up with that idea?

it's grown on me too. Remind me when Honda released the '92 and '97 Prelude - people hated it at first, but then the new looks became accepted. Hopefully, Subaru has better sales thant the last two gen. Preludes which caused it's cancellation.

2nd silver picture from the top (front shot of the silver) ... what's the deal with the legacy and the red vinyl in the back?

i don't know... i'm still on the fence yay or nay.

That's Starsky's new Legacy :p

That new roof mounted spoiler thingy, seems to be angled to generate lift rather than downforce, unless it's there to flow air better into the trunk mounted spoiler ? Any one know the official reason ? It can't be there for looks !!!!

How effective does it have to be? No other car on the road needs one that big!

I am sure it does make it more effective & it could be justified if the car had a top speed of say 180-185.

How much downforce do you need?

Just looks ricer to me;)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

wait so 06 legacys get chrome lamp housings? now i am glad to have an 05. i hate all chrome housings. reminds me of every crazy variation of gaytezza lamps. ugh!!!!! the new sti rear lamps look apcish also. the last ones were nicer.

peace

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Archived