LegacyGT.com

lost my legacy RIP

lost my legacy yesterday.

i was entering an intersection doing about 40 (1) when a car (red) pulled into the intersection. i had to swerve to avoid it but was not able to bring it back on the road before impacting a traffic light pole(2). 3 is the final resting place of the car.

my head hit the windshield giving me a HUGE bump on the head and some scrapes, but nothing else right now from what i can gather(other than my whole body being sore, of course)

be careful out there, people.

1303076578_crash1.JPG.180501d1621ed94b7f2d52b0a50ff02d.JPG

36125651_crash2.JPG.52dedf62e73782d34a5b60d539ed3bcb.JPG

1136603922_crash3.JPG.2178afefb3f141ff124aabc7f26013fb.JPG

diag.JPG.2b57b14e1648e093fff46141374db7ee.JPG

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im hoping there is nothing wrong with my head. i never lost consciousness and the swelling is going down.....but im a hypochondriac and this has left me thoroughly freaked out........

don't know what is next. perhaps a new legacy. but right now i dont even want to think about driving.....:(

s***... glad you're okay!

looks like this will be the unfortunate case, where if you had hit him he would have been at fault, but since you avoided him and he ran away... you'll be at fault (not saying you should have hit him)

all that counts is you're ok

im hoping there is nothing wrong with my head. i never lost consciousness and the swelling is going down.....but im a hypochondriac and this has left me thoroughly freaked out........

don't know what is next. perhaps a new legacy. but right now i dont even want to think about driving.....:(

not to freak you out ... but you don't have to lose conciousness to have a concussion.

go to webmd or something and check it out. If you're still concerned after that, not a bad idea to go see a doc still tonight.

Did you tell the occifers that came to the scene about the guy that came into the intersection and kept rolling? and if so what did they say? You shouldnt be at fault here

told the officers about that. and there were no witnesses from what i have heard so they have to go by my word. i would also assume i am not at fault, but that still has to be determined in the police report (which isnt available yet).

not to freak you out ... but you don't have to lose conciousness to have a concussion.

go to webmd or something and check it out. If you're still concerned after that, not a bad idea to go see a doc still tonight.

after the accident i was taken to a hospital. everything seemed ok and they released me. i am definitely on the lookout for other symptoms but haven't noticed anything yet. i think (and hope) i was lucky enough to get out of this relatively unscathed

Archived