LegacyGT.com

lost my legacy RIP

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey your head is nothing to mess around with!! Mark Donohue crashed his F1, went to the hospital, felt OK and left. 2 Hours later He's dead. Get checked out!!

Damn man, I'm really sure the OP wanted to hear that!:icon_wink Glad to hear that you are ok turntable.

Looks like you may have sufficient frame damage to total the car. T-intersection, right? The "red" car was presumably making a left turn in front of you? How fast were they going?

yup, its a T and they were making a left turn in front of me. they were travelling at a MAXIMUM(afaik) of 10 MPH. MAYBE more but i doubt it

it happened yesterday morning at 930 am. i forgot to say that.

so i have been doing ok through the night and through today. i am worried too, but i am trying not to freak myself out.

i am in new mexico.

thanks for the link pillboy

the right wheel was in the wheel well but the pics were taken right before it was towed. prior to towing they moved everything they could that was no longer attached(like the wheel)

Not really familiar with NM coverages, but it looks like Uninsured Motorist is available. You may have coverage for your injuries there. Some states require contact with the 'phantom' vehicle to claim this coverage, but again I do not know what the case is in NM. You may want to check if you will have outstanding medical bills.

Not really familiar with NM coverages, but it looks like Uninsured Motorist is available. You may have coverage for your injuries there. Some states require contact with the 'phantom' vehicle to claim this coverage, but again I do not know what the case is in NM. You may want to check if you will have outstanding medical bills.

i definitely have uninsured motorist coverage, and the insurance is going to cover it but i think i will only end up with 2-3k since i owed 19 approx and it is worth 21-23 Approx

the only CURRENT medical bills i had to pay, and will claim, is the copay to go to the hospital.

glad to hear you are ok. yep, the safest car of 2006...the pictures show it! love webmd...you have symptoms...there is something there that will be wrong with you. kind of like watching the tv show house...i've had almost every illness so far...just amazing. hang in there and remember-the 2007 legacy is sweet and ipod ready. take it easy and get some rest.

See if you can find yourself an 06 overstock, or even an 06 spec b, if the payments won't stretch for an 07.

I am glad to hear that you are relatively OK. If this causes someone else to put their seatbelt on more often, it has a certain nobility, athough probably not enough to offset the potential harm that could have happened to you.

good luck, and let us know how you are doing, and how your replacement search goes. Glad to hear that you want to stick with Legacy, since some folks seem to be already moving on from them.

Sorry to seem like a downer but it looked like a bad rap to the noggin. When I posted, the note about you going to the hospital wasn't up yet. Glad someone official says your'e OK. A month or so ago, the dealer in Tucson had an '06 GT wagon marked $5000 off sticker, so good deals can be had. Glad you're OK and good luck. Hope you're posting pics of a new GT soon.

:icon_wink

You're just jealous that the Voices talk to Me. :cool:

Archived