LegacyGT.com

lost my legacy RIP

Sorry to seem like a downer but it looked like a bad rap to the noggin. When I posted, the note about you going to the hospital wasn't up yet. Glad someone official says your'e OK. A month or so ago, the dealer in Tucson had an '06 GT wagon marked $5000 off sticker, so good deals can be had. Glad you're OK and good luck. Hope you're posting pics of a new GT soon.

:icon_wink

I bet that was loud.

:confused:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ya my head cracked the windshield.... not fun.

My head cracked my sunroof, I know the feeling. Not fun at all. Think I got a concussion too, however, I told the ambulance to forget about takin me, I had to worry about my car in the ditch!

Sorry for your loss, she was a pretty thang! :(

DANG Turntable...

Sorry to see this thread!! I don't blame you for not wanting to get back behind the drivers seat right away!

I'm glad you're doing O.K. though!!! Looks like the Subie did what it's supposed to do....protect you.

Hang in there, all my best.

- The Mortgage Man

Sorry to hear about your car, Turntable. As has been said several times before, it's replaceable. People aren't. Glad you're OK, but if you start to feel like you aren't, don't hesitate to get some medical attention.
:orly:YA RLY!!! Home of +2500 useless posts!!!!

Good luck hope the birds aren't flying around your head anymore!

:lol: the birds aren't circling but i look like a prizefighter after losing a match.

anyways, this car is uber-safe :wub:

Get ahold of that police report as soon as possible. The investigating officer hopefully classifies it as a hit and run. Most state laws require that both drivers remain at the scene and exchange info even if it was just a traffic infraction by the other vehicle that caused you to hit a third party or other property. Commonly the "phantom" vehicle is classified in the report as Vehicle X.

Glad you're ok.

I tell myself that an N/A Forester is just an STI without all the fluff like, power, handling, style, racing heritage, and curb appeal.

Good thing your ok and I've been in your situation before except there was no pole just a dirt field.... Amazing how they allow Illegal's to drive and all they ever do is crash into crap and to other people.

my sentiments exactly. and those of us who abide by the law and try to do things the right way get screwed sometimes. oh well, i guess it's the price we pay for accepting everyone into our society. tolerance is not a bad thing as long as the people we are tolerating abide by the rules we set forth, which some do and some don't.

Hey Turntable,

My sincerest condolences to you :(. The most important thing is that you're OK.

Don't sweat the car, as others have said, you can replace the car, but you can't replace you :).

Get some rest, and yah, hopefully you're back here showing off your new Legacy soon ;).

Take care~

• 2 weeks later...
Wow. That sucks. I'm glad you got it totaled out and got a new car... when hubby got in his accident it demolished the rear of the car but it wasn't enough damage ($$$=wise) to total the vehicle out. So we had to wait a month for it to be repaired (stupid subaru and parts being backordered) and share one vehicle. You're lucky, in a way. :)

Archived