LegacyGT.com

"The Last 227" - Official 2012 Legacy GT Registry - USDM

So, being that this is a thread for just 2012 GT's, do any of you wanna be a cool kid like GTEASER and have a d-shaped DAMD steering wheel? If so, I happened to have one for sale so shoot me a pm. (sorry for the thread-jack, GTEASER ;))

So, I didn't get the breakdown before I left, and they are all traveling today, but I will get the info next week! They all were shocked that I was requesting it and that it was seemingly difficult to get.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Joe - breakdown by color from my contact at SOA. This totals 278. - not sure where our 227 came from? Maybe it was supposed to be 277 and the extra one is what they keep?

2012 LGT Breakdown of Sales by Exterior color.

Crystal Black Silica (Black) 41

Deep Indigo Pearl (Blue) 39

Graphite Gray Metallic (Gray) 85

Ice Silver Metallic (Silver) 47

Ruby Red Pearl (Red) 22

Satin White Pearl (White) 44

Joe - breakdown by color from my contact at SOA. This totals 278. - not sure where our 227 came from? Maybe it was supposed to be 277 and the extra one is what they keep?

I wonder if that is the total manufactured here and includes Canada or something like that? I am surprised not to see silver or white as the most popular!

I wonder if that is the total manufactured here and includes Canada or something like that? I am surprised not to see silver or white as the most popular!

Unless the other person from SOA totally messed up the numbers, my guess is the 278 is the Canada & US production numbers while 227 is just US production.

Could be, though the coincidence of 227 and 277 is awfully odd to me. Either way, it was sent to me in a formatted report - clearly directly out of their reporting system.

The original thread in 2012 with number break downs said their were 225 with 2 in inventory. http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/5th-gen-production-numbers-194527p5.html?highlight= Sometime in 2014, some one from the factory posted that they bought a 2012 GT that was an executive demo. I wonder if that one was included in the 227 (278). I suppose it could have been a mistake but also 50 or 51 also seems about right for Canada LGT production. Edited by dgoodhue

...I was hoping DIP would be the least common color, but 2nd place isn't bad. Thanks Jeni!

It still is most rare because it was only made for '12 all the other colors were made '10 '11 '12

• 1 month later...

Updated the registry thread thru today and added the color breakdown for the "last 227".

No one has claimed a red one yet:

2012 LGT Breakdown of Sales by Exterior color.

Crystal Black Silica (Black) 41 - found 7

Deep Indigo Pearl (Blue) 39 - found 10

Graphite Gray Metallic (Gray) 85 - found 10

Ice Silver Metallic (Silver) 47 - found 6

Ruby Red Pearl (Red) 22

Satin White Pearl (White) 44 - found 9

227 sold in US

278 sold in North America (US & Canada)

[emoji30]

Makes me sad too. Told the sales guy I'd likely be crying, if they could actually pull me out of the car. We'll see.