LegacyGT.com

"The Last 227" - Official 2012 Legacy GT Registry - USDM

Prolly should change mine to show a blank owner. I'd hoped the note I left in the owner's manual would have guided the new owner here... But nothing yet. God I miss that car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't get it just because they call the GT the "middle of the range" instead of the 3.6R so clearly the dealer don't know shit. JK definitely look into it, its got loads of miles in 4 years so i bet it's got tons of highway miles and that RRP is just gorgeous

I wouldn't get it just because they call the GT the "middle of the range" instead of the 3.6R so clearly the dealer don't know shit. JK definitely look into it, its got loads of miles in 4 years so i bet it's got tons of highway miles and that RRP is just gorgeous

Autotrader puts that blurb in, the only thing written by the dealership is the front page (I work there) If you are interested in that one let me know. My dealership has purchased two RRP '12 GT's in the last year, the other one was promptly purchased by myself :)

This one has some mods on it, an invidia exhaust, sti short throw shifter, a boost gauge, and a stage two clutch at the least. It is a solid car. Ultimately I am glad I had the opportunity to drive it, as I was considering making a lot of these alterations to my personal vehicle (this would be my first foray into any kind of modifaction at all) and have decided that I am the kind of guy that prefers his vehicle boring and stock!

Make sure you do a few key things that will dramatically improve the driveability and enjoyment of your car, these are small mods that pay big...22mm Whiteline RSB, clutch damper delete, Perrin shift bushing and shifter stop and get rid of the stock shocks as soon as possible and replace with Konis. [emoji3]

Autotrader puts that blurb in, the only thing written by the dealership is the front page (I work there) If you are interested in that one let me know. My dealership has purchased two RRP '12 GT's in the last year, the other one was promptly purchased by myself :)

This one has some mods on it, an invidia exhaust, sti short throw shifter, a boost gauge, and a stage two clutch at the least. It is a solid car. Ultimately I am glad I had the opportunity to drive it, as I was considering making a lot of these alterations to my personal vehicle (this would be my first foray into any kind of modifaction at all) and have decided that I am the kind of guy that prefers his vehicle boring and stock!

if you were referring to me, I am very interested!

PM sent

Hey guys, Im Adam. First time Subaru owner. I took possession of a 2012 LGT a few days ago. I am second owner of car but can provide some info....

VIN (last 7) ---1002784

Member ---Adam8622

Color ----Ruby Red Pearl

Build Date ---unknown at present time

Delivery Date ---offered for sale 10/10/11 in Blackwood NJ

Location ---Red Hill, PA

Mod Level----0, plan on keeping it that way lol.

Flew 2,000 to drive it home. Had only 19,000 miles at the time. What a difference in detail and quality from our 2005 Forester XT. Very happy with it.

:)

1004410 -- Mrstacy ---------- DIP ---- ??/?? ---- 01/14/16 ---- Nevada ---- Stock

Edited by Mrstacy

welcome my DIP brethren, you know you have the rarest of them all right?

The Subaru service guy explained that to me, but are you meaning the color is rare or that the 2012 GT (stick and 2.5 liter turbo combination) is rare. I'm happy with both by the way.

The Subaru service guy explained that to me, but are you meaning the color is rare or that the 2012 GT (stick and 2.5 liter turbo combination) is rare. I'm happy with both by the way.

DIP was the rarest color of 5th Gen Legacy GT (39) , because it was only made in 2012. Ruby Red Pearl (22) was the rarest color of the 2012 Legacy GT.

DIP was the rarest color of 5th Gen Legacy GT (39) , because it was only made in 2012. Ruby Red Pearl (22) was the rarest color of the 2012 Legacy GT.

yea that^^^ there are less than 2000 5th gen GT's but that DIP is like having it painted in unicorn blood

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

VIN: 1040750

Member: if2dc

Color: Graphite Gray Metallic

Build Date: 05/12

Delivery Date: 07/20/2012

Mod Level: Stock

Bought at dealership on 7/12/2012. Car delivered 7/20/2012.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Flew 2,000 to drive it home. Had only 19,000 miles at the time. What a difference in detail and quality from our 2005 Forester XT. Very happy with it.

:)

1004410 -- Mrstacy ---------- DIP ---- ??/?? ---- 01/14/16 ---- Nevada ---- Stock

GTeaser I'm not on the list is this punishment for getting my color wrong. remember I am color blind.

1004410 -- Mrstacy ---------- GGM ---- ??/?? ---- 01/14/16 ---- LV,NV ---- Stage 2

I just have a hard time remembering to update this thread. This type of edit is far easier on a PC and I am only on a PC at work. Tapatalk on my phone most of the time. Edited by GTEASER

Themoneypit I ended up buying your 2012 lgt the end of November.

Vin 1013893

Jsbaseplayer

Ruby red

11/11

Bought used (11/30/16)

99,5xx miles

Connecticut

Previously installed (by themoneypit I assume :))

Invidia turbo back, grille inserts and black housing headlights.

My mods:

Kartboy short shift and shift stop for 2015+ wrx (gave it a try and it fit!)

Waiting on other parts and a tune.

Will post pics as soon as I have a moment.