vin ending in 41477

color: deep indigo

order date: jan 2012

delivery date: freakin may 2012

Build date: somewhere between there

mod level: 0 till my warranty is up

Edited by ripstik

Anyone know someone interested in buying my 2012 Legacy GT"

Year, Make and Model: 2012 Legacy GT 2.5 Turbo (267HP)

Color: Blue/Black Leather

Mileage: 22,600

Transmission: 6 speed MT

Title: Clean

Lien: None

VIN: 4S3BMFL60C1017055

Seller's email address: joshfedor@gmail.com

Asking Price: $28,000 (OBO)

Fully loaded

* Bluetooth phone

* Bluetooth audio

* Navigation

* Satellite radio

* Voice command

* Heated seats

* Rear view camera

* Hill hold

* Electronic parking brake

* Auto-dimming mirror with compass

* Locking lug nuts

Transferable 7 year 100,000 mile gold plus Subaru warranty and 5 year tire and rim warranty included.

I'm looking for $29,500 but will listen to all reasonable offers.

• 3 weeks later...

Directly from SOA. BigBopper has a buddy that works at SOA from what I remember. You've got yourself a very rare car there ripstik!! ;)

http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4117854&postcount=70

Edited by GTEASER

Directly from SOA. BigBopper has a buddy that works at SOA from what I remember. You've got yourself a very rare car there ripstik!! ;)

Thanks Teaser, I wonder what the numbers are for nav Vs. no nav, harmon kardon Vs wimpy I mean stock radio, and some other options too.

I loaded mine down pretty good... nav, short throw, factory boost gauge, harmon kardon, puddle lights.... possibly my favorite option (even tho I've had them replaced by Subaru 3 times already)

I guess I was misinformed. I thought the only options the last year were Nav, rear view camera and DVD players for back seat? Oh, and short throw shifter. Didn't know you could get a factory boost gauge! I wish I had that. Ripstik, since our color was only introduced in 2012 - we're even more special than Joe :p

I guess I was misinformed. I thought the only options the last year were Nav, rear view camera and DVD players for back seat? Oh, and short throw shifter. Didn't know you could get a factory boost gauge! I wish I had that. Ripstik, since our color was only introduced in 2012 - we're even more special than Joe :p

oh yeah there were some good options for it. i got damn near all of them except for the engine block heater. I should look through my purchase order and see what all of them are I forget now. puddle lights are just great looking, I absolutely love the thick rubber all weather mats especially since my monogram mats are WAY to fly to allow to get dirty. I didn't realize you could get DVD player for the back. the front screen works as one(even when driving if you ground your nav to think it is parked). I really wish it would have came with an SPT exhaust though, I hate the tips on our cars and there is damn near no grumble, even though it does still sound great in its own way.

Most of those options were not "factory". Only the Nav and spoiler were factory I think. All of the others are dealer install items listed in the Subaru Legacy Accessories catalog.

true true they weren't factory installed, when I say "factory" I guess I mean "Subaru produced" or "Subaru original"

Most of those options were not "factory". Only the Nav and spoiler were factory I think. All of the others are dealer install items listed in the Subaru Legacy Accessories catalog.

the sound system is done at the factory though right?

I have most of those options, just not nav and the boost gauge. I've got the puddle lights and light up Subaru on the door sill - DVD's in the back (never used) including wireless, noisecancelling headphones and a remote ('cause you can't reach 18" in front of you??). The rest that you list I have. And, Copportone gave me tips for my exhaust - just gotta get them installed.

I loaded mine down pretty good... nav, short throw, factory boost gauge, harmon kardon, puddle lights.... possibly my favorite option (even tho I've had them replaced by Subaru 3 times already)

I believe even the short throw is an accessory not an "option". If we're talking accessories I got all of those plus trunk mat, all-weather mats, cargo nets, STi pedals, media hub, moonroof deflector, shock sensor, splash guards, auto dimming mirror with homelink (and a few more). Subaru has a lot of overprice items for their dealers to sell :lol:

https://www.subaru.com/content/downloads/pdf/brochures/2011_Legacy_AccessoryBrochure.pdf

The spoiler was an acessory as well. Nav was the only option for '12 ('11 as well). In 2010, the sunroof was an option. Nav was an option for the limited, HK was an option for the premium's.

The rest of the accessories were dealer or port installed.