LegacyGT.com

The Goals Thread

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As you know, with a kid... time is a whole different issue. My wife and I both training is an issue too. Causes need for sitters nearly every weekend.

He's fine for a 5-6 miler in a stroller, but after that, he wants to run!

On a similar note... my 4 year old did 3 miles of biking and a 1 mile run last weekend. We may try to get him in a kids run this fall! He's also really into baseball (he's actually really good), and.... golf. :lol:

mine loves the stroller at 3 and I can do 7-9 miles but its not easy or fun. and she just says go faster the entire time :lol:

Lol

Girls are seemingly more cooperative. He constantly wants to get out and run. A kindle buys us a solid hour :)

• 1 month later...

ha, i get it, but that 'merican flag can't be unseen. ;)

Meanwhile: I've been back at the weights and am creeping up on my previous heaviests. I'm 10lbs away from heaviest squat, and heaviest DL. I need to get another set of 25lbs plates or some 45s to keep going on DL, because I'm running out of space on the bar to stack the mismatched set of metal and plastic plates i have.

Meanhile2: My weight has been creeping up and probably not due to the above. I'm going to do Keto again after my kids bday party this weekend (yes there will be cake. and beer. ). I'm hoping the exogenous ketones that are readily available will help bridge the gap of getting into ketosis and feeling like shit (keto flu). That's what I hear, but haven't kept up with KetoGains on reddit. Only looking to drop 15 lbs, which will net 10 after leaving keto and eating carbs again.

Sadly I'm up to 265lb... 35lb in a year..

with 2 babies I just don't have the energy to workout and my eating is all over the place as well with food types and even eating times. Last night I finally got dinner at 11pm. :spin:

Watch your blood sugar and blood pressure - seriously.

Try to eat stuff with slow carbohydrates. Doesn't really matter what. Lightly salted nuts are a decent snack instead of chocolate. You may not be able to evade sugar, just avoid the high-sugar stuff.

453747.png

Sadly I'm up to 265lb... 35lb in a year..

with 2 babies I just don't have the energy to workout and my eating is all over the place as well with food types and even eating times. Last night I finally got dinner at 11pm. :spin:

Twins?

And slow carb it. I get deli lean ham and smoked turkey cut finger thick, then cube it at home. Quick snack that's not calorie dense.

Archived