LegacyGT.com

Ecutek Tune for 3.6R (Powha! brought to you by Visconti Tuning)

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Called my CC company just for shits and giggles to see how a dispute on this kind of thing goes. Thankfully, because of all the documentation and the fact I'm well within 120 days of the purchase, Capital One has my back, big time. C'mon Visconti, do the right thing and just send me what I've paid for. I still have faith in you!

I can't blame you dude, but I still think this will happen and I'll be in here posting glowing reviews in just a few weeks. However, if that's not the case, getting my money back will not be an issue. Capital One said they'd actually credit my account while they do the investigation.

Or maybe I'll mortgage my entire family's future for the 2015 WRX Sti if it is anything like this, but we all know it won't!

http://futurecars2014.com/2013/08/2015-subaru-wrx-sti-hatchback-concept/

Looks like a CL with a hood scoop.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Wish I could take care of you guys for this, but the ecutek tuning software for these models is separate from the tuning software for the brz/fr-s (which is what I currently have).

If I can get the time open, I'll explore the ecuedit option for tuning these cars.

Wish I could take care of you guys for this, but the ecutek tuning software for these models is separate from the tuning software for the brz/fr-s (which is what I currently have).

If I can get the time open, I'll explore the ecuedit option for tuning these cars.

That would be awesome. I'd love a west coast option for this.

Archived