LegacyGT.com

Who has the most miles on their LGT, and how are they holding up? - Vol-2

153K with at least 1K left on this road trip. Running well. 26-27mpg on the highway. Lot less city MPG in these NW PA hills.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

^ c-lo Your bearings that were replaced; front or rear?

sorry...rear passenger. 3 or 4 times. I just put a new set of tires on, and noticed a hum coming from the front. my mechanic told me it was a wheel bearing. funny thing is...the noise has not progressed...and it's been 2 months. makes me think it's the tires.

Looks like it's about time to update your sig...

I'll get on it!

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

no. I was way out when it started. all 3 or 4 were the same passenger rear side. I half think it was how it was installed. most were installed by this one mechanic...but the last was installed by someone else. last one was the good one.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

• 1 month later...
For those with high mileage have you gotten your 200K+ ownership badge displayed? I got the 100k+ one and didn't quite make it.

Let's see when mine turns 200k later this year...I may not qualify. The only parts that have that many miles;

both rear axles and the right front

drive shaft

most bushings

calipers

PS pump

alternator

AC

TB

STS

TGV's, fuel pump and injectors

engine sensors

:)

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

110K on 2007 Legacy GT Limited 5EAT. I've owned it for about 2 months now (bought with 107K on the odo). Car is immaculate. Only issue thus far is clunking noise over low speed bumps from rear driver side suspension.

Otherwise, no issues thus far. Running Cobb AP stage 1 (Brentuned) and the BP TMIC kit is going on this Saturday.

I am so impressed with the members of this forum. People have been so polite, nice and helpful. It truly is a breath of fresh air.

Saving up for a DP to go stage 2 though I'm nervous as I hear a lot of people saying it's not worth the hassle reliability wise.

But I did purchase a 4yr/46K mile extended service plan for my vehicle and I have a mod friendly mechanic and dealer so I feel pretty confident going forward.

You still driving the Solstist, this time of year ?

Congrat's on 250k.

Yap, I just rolled over a 105k on my Solstice. I had only one failed part. At 94K I replace my rear shocks, do to the rear PS shock was leaking.

Not bad GM, not bad at all!!!:cool:

Mileage:331487 Retired/Sold

110K on 2007 Legacy GT Limited 5EAT. I've owned it for about 2 months now (bought with 107K on the odo). Car is immaculate. Only issue thus far is clunking noise over low speed bumps from rear driver side suspension.

Otherwise, no issues thus far. Running Cobb AP stage 1 (Brentuned) and the BP TMIC kit is going on this Saturday.

I am so impressed with the members of this forum. People have been so polite, nice and helpful. It truly is a breath of fresh air.

Saving up for a DP to go stage 2 though I'm nervous as I hear a lot of people saying it's not worth the hassle reliability wise.

But I did purchase a 4yr/46K mile extended service plan for my vehicle and I have a mod friendly mechanic and dealer so I feel pretty confident going forward.

I am running a downpipe with a stage 2 etune from brentuning and i couldnt be happier with the car/tune. You are in good hands with Bren tuning your car trust me mine runs great

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

I am running a downpipe with a stage 2 etune from brentuning and i couldnt be happier with the car/tune. You are in good hands with Bren tuning your car trust me mine runs great

Cool. What DP are you running? did you encounter any issues with the installation or the tune?

Howdy all, will turn 209,000 later today on my way to the local Micro Brew which is releasing it's Pumpkin Ale today.

Original owner, many parts replaced as needed due to wear, not abuse. Great website with great members. Have nothing but positive comments on all that enjoy driving and taking care of these fun cars.

And yes, I have my 200K badge displayed.

Howdy all, will turn 209,000 later today on my way to the local Micro Brew which is releasing it's Pumpkin Ale today.

Original owner, many parts replaced as needed due to wear, not abuse. Great website with great members. Have nothing but positive comments on all that enjoy driving and taking care of these fun cars.

And yes, I have my 200K badge displayed.

Awesome - a fellow New Jerseyan. Which microbrew is this? I'm always looking for a good beer.

I'm only at 87k miles. For now.

180k just did clutch, flywheel and front axles. I got the oem replacement exedy kit. Turns out previous owner had already done the smfw switch and used hex head flywheel bolts. Of course, I need to take an axle out again to replace the now leaking axle seal.

200 mile road trip today, managed 27.2mpg at 70-75mph.

Pumpkin ale. Already? Wouldn't expect to see those for at least two months.

The micro brew is Weyerbacher (http://www.weyerbacher.com) in Easton, PA. on the NJ / PA border. Check their website, let me know if you ever care to go, we could do a small rally, maybe some other NJ / PA drivers too. Always have 12 or so brews to sample, you get 6 2.5 oz. for free to taste. Friendly bar maids!

Turboboost, you have River Horse near you in Princeton or Hopewell since they moved from Lambertville and there's Kane Brewing in Ocean county, Triumph Brewing in New Hope.

Repairs I've done are turbo, stayed VF40, rear wheel bearings, valve cover gaskets, TB, Struts changed to KYB's, Centric Cryo Rotors, HPS pads, Kartboy endlinks, Whiteline LCA's and sway bar bushings, radiator, front axle boots, etc. all normal stuff that was replaced with better to make the car better. I'm sure I've replaced more items, but nothing that was a killer repair. Planning an Invidia uppipe soon.

I plan on keeping the car a long time.

B T W - This was their official Pumpkin release, very good.

Ah, Weyerbacher - their Imperial Pumpkin Ale is solid stuff. I always pick up a 6-pack whenever they start rolling out by me. I never realized their brewery was in Easton, PA. I know we've got a couple local breweries and microbreweries in the area - there's a Triumph right on Nassau St. in Princeton, and Harvest Moon in New Brunswick. I'd be down for a beer and greet.

• 2 weeks later...