LegacyGT.com

Who has the most miles on their LGT, and how are they holding up? - Vol-2

Got 207,XXX on my 2005 sedan.

All I have had to do so far, knock on wood, is one O2 sensor and both rear wheel bearings. Thats it.

*i have a non-turbo, but figured ya'll would appreciate the mileage and reliability good news*

wheel bearings due to age? Or driving style?

^ got one failing on my LGT right now, RR.

Me? Just hit 133k, runs strong, idles smooth as glass, hits boost like it should and quietly, eats 0.5-0.75qt every 3k miles, trans is noisy and has been 25k miles, but shifts fine though; original motor, turbo and trans.

Edited by BoozeRS05

Got 207,XXX on my 2005 sedan.

All I have had to do so far, knock on wood, is one O2 sensor and both rear wheel bearings. Thats it.

*i have a non-turbo, but figured ya'll would appreciate the mileage and reliability good news*

You had me speechless until the last line. props nonetheless

Up to ~85k miles. Put on almost 40k miles in <1.5 years. Getting ready for the 90k service, a new timing belt, and maybe the clutch (original stock, but still holding up well - no slipping).

95,xxx miles. Nothing really notable to ... note.

Have an exedy clutch, catless UP, catted invidia DP, other mods... Have changed rotors and pads once.. Should probably do that again.

Have yet to see the check engine light come on.. knock on wood. Maybe the bulb is burnt out and I don't know it.:lol:

The wagon will turn 190,000 miles in the next few day's...I haven't done anything to it

for a little while anyway's.

Edited by Max Capacity

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Grammar Nazi blitz! :spin:

Plural = s

Example: I like cars.

Posessive = 's

Ex: I like Max's car. That car's power level is just right.

Looks like you've got the abbreviation apostrophe under control, so I won't go there :)

152k for me today on the way to work!

LW's spec. B / YT / IG

Grammar Nazi blitz! :spin:

Plural = s

Example: I like cars.

Posessive = 's

Ex: I like Max's car. That car's power level is just right.

Looks like you've got the abbreviation apostrophe under control, so I won't go there :)

152k for me today on the way to work!

uh, what, me ? Did I do something wrong ?

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

The universe will forgive you... this time.

Everybody gets one.

^

Ok English teacher, I fixed it. :)

OH! And on topic:

mine, while beautiful and sexy, has been the worst car I've ever owned. Just turned over 130K, looks like new and- right this second- runs mint. But it's on its second engine, third turbo. The front of this engine has been off twice, the pan out three times, the heads to the machine shop once. I paid way too much for the car six months ago because I had to have it, we've put less than 5,000 miles on it and I've put close to $6K into the engine just to keep it on the road. Between what I will have paid for it when the loan is paid up and what I've paid for engine work this past month, I could have bought the exact same car with a quarter of the miles on it and probably wouldn't have had to deal with all of this bull$#!+ for another five years.

That's life, live and learn. But I digress.

I ****ing love the car.

JBear, once you get it running well, think of all the fun you'll have for years.

I guess you've read some of my story...I still love the my wagon. I'm sure I've paid for it twice.

Oh, it's running perfect as of... driving it home from the shop last night. This is the second time in as many weeks that's been the case. It took about 130 miles for a CEL and the car to start running like crap last time, we'll see how far it goes today. It's been more miles on my flatbed than under it's own power lately. He changed the oil yesterday after doing the work to get it running right again. I think if I make it through the day today with no CELs or drivability issues, I'll change it again tomorrow anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

haven't posted in a bit. 257k now. I have two leaks. one coming from the power steering pump. seems small..and not coming from a tube. so it will probably get replaced when the belts get done.

the other coming from my oil pan seal. it's not bad....but it will get done on my next oil change.

other than that....still pushing strong.

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

I haven't posted in a bit. i'm at ~176K now. Next year by this time I should be at or above 200K miles. The biggest problem i have had is vacuum leaks! UGH! they are such a PITA! if I can get them all figured out she would run beautiful.

I had one issue with Toe Bolts in the rear causing us alignment issue but we fixed that by buying a set of Spec B rear control arms and new toe bolts. :-)

also had to replace 2 coil packs from the same cylinder but we think the first replacement was just bad. within 2 months it was gone again. so far haven't had a problem since the 2nd replacement.

no real "major" problems. which i am thankful for!