LegacyGT.com

Who has the most miles on their LGT, and how are they holding up? - Vol-2

ya, I pop in every now & again. Just to see if someone as beaten my mileage on original motor & turbo (314k+):)

I miss my LGT, when I see others on the road.

Then I nail the throttle on the 4.4l twin turbo v8:):cool:.

Hey Mike, nice to see you back here! Rocking your STI 6MT - got it rebuilt at RalliSpec in NJ.

At 226K, refreshed engine with new TB and new COBB intake, otherwise all original. BNR 16G and Stage 2 tune since 73K.

Sunroof started leaking recently, so rocking bright blue masking tape when it rains, haven't gotten time to deal with it yet.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

ya, I pop in every now & again. Just to see if someone as beaten my mileage on original motor & turbo (314k+):)

I miss my LGT, when I see others on the road.

Then I nail the throttle on the 4.4l twin turbo v8:):cool:.

Ah hah! Very nice. I aim to break your record. By my count I am in second place - OG block and turbo, and banjo bolt filters, working on 267,000.

Edited by laramieskibum

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

242K here. I'm driving about 12K per year if my math is correct. I'm hoping to hit 300K! Debated between doing a cross-country road trip or visiting Australia as a grad gift to myself when I'm through with college finally and ultimately opted for the latter. Perhaps that cross-country trip will be a 300K gift to my car!

3 hours ago, max_bobby said:

I'm at 249,000 miles. Still on the original turbo.  

Man.. that's pretty impressive? Guessing ya took out the banjo bolt filters? Stock?

Forgot to add. This is the second motor. Rebuilt trans. Third Turbo.

16G (#2) was toast after several thousand miles of piston 4 ringland failing. Limped it home from a 5K CC trip last year. It was not a happy camper. But after several long runs I made it home. It was pissed at the end.

Edited by kzr750r1

• 5 months later...

No record breaking here.  ~140k miles on the car, trans, etc.  ~1000 on new short block, haha.  BUT, if the previous owner (not sure which of the two) hadn't put a COBB intake on it with no tune and caused terrible running conditions, it would probably be on the original engine with lots of life left.  I'm planning on it lasting a while so I'm treating this car better than it's probably seen in its recent history.

• 3 weeks later...

Currently at 302K and some change. Not breaking records yet but I've gotta be up there on the leader board. Original engine and trans. Turbo replaced when the original started blowing some oil at 182K, but the replacement has been fine since.

• Like 1