LegacyGT.com

Official DFW Area Meet Thread

famaya26

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be at Cobb in the morning for an oil change. When are you showing up?

I plan on getting there by 12. Leaving Houston about 9-9:30....Will find a place to shine my baby up for the tune and meet if I get there early enough. Do you know of a good place?

I plan on getting there by 12. Leaving Houston about 9-9:30....Will find a place to shine my baby up for the tune and meet if I get there early enough. Do you know of a good place?

Mind if I bring rhino ramps so I can get a better look under your car? I have a crazy interest in the way your turbo is positioned.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Mind if I bring rhino ramps so I can get a better look under your car? I have a crazy interest in the way your turbo is positioned.

No not at all... I'll remember to bring my wrenches to remove my skid plate... and maybe shave her up pretty if you're gonna plan on looking at her undersides.:lol::lol::lol:

No not at all... I'll remember to bring my wrenches to remove my skid plate... and maybe shave her up pretty if you're gonna plan on looking at her undersides.:lol::lol::lol:

Better to wax the car, smoother that way.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

I'm going rain or shine, will be sorely disappointed in anyone who chooses to not attend a meet due to rain (the meet regarding cars designed to make it through floods, blizzards, etc.)

Archived