LegacyGT.com

Bay Area Install Day + BBQ

wpmarky

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe we can do a biannual norcal/socal meet in Pismo =) It is pretty much halfway in between both of us, we can rent out like 5-6 campsites either on the beach or in the mountains at Lopez Lake.

Maybe we can do a biannual norcal/socal meet in Pismo =) It is pretty much halfway in between both of us, we can rent out like 5-6 campsites either on the beach or in the mountains at Lopez Lake.

Thats what a recent M5 group did in SLO.

Sure, what month works better for folks? Early June will be lots of graduations, and July has the 4th (weekends to avoid).

Hide, do you have any recommendations when is a better time to visit HMB? Does it get more crowded or too hot in July or June?

I'd also be ok with meeting up in May as well, but I dunno if it's still overcast then.

hey im looking to contact Alex with the blue legacy with the fmic who was at the meet at andy's house, anyone know his username? he had some stuff for sale im interested in ;-)

TeriyakiBBS

APRIL 20th is my first autoX event of the year! We will see how things work out with my 18s. I am trying to source some 17s for AutoX so I dont have to use my daily tires. WPMARKY I tried to get ahold of you but your I took your phone number wrong and you wont answer my PMs :(

PM replied, had to think about it for a while =p

g/l at autox! What tires are you running?

I'm trying to find one more HPDE to go to in the next month or 2 if anyone is interested in going, either as a driver or as a passenger if you wanna ride along with me. Mostly likely Infineon, Laguna, or Thunderhill.

I'm trying to find one more HPDE to go to in the next month or 2 if anyone is interested in going, either as a driver or as a passenger if you wanna ride along with me. Mostly likely Infineon, Laguna, or Thunderhill.

I'm down to ride along! Always been interested in hitting the track but didn't know where to start!

I have some stuff I am getting rid of when I come up

2011 STi Quad Tip (will fit 05-09 Legacy Sedan)

Will Trade: my Cobb Downpipe with PROFESIONALLY WELDED RR Cutout for an aftermarket Catless Downpipe plus cash.

I am also selling my BLUE GIMMICK Turbo Inlet and Blue COBB 70mm Intake Tube set

I need a volunteer for some test fitments of SAMCO intercooler hoses for a OEM style top mount intercooler. (I will install for free) PERRIN and AVO are included. I need to install and take detailed photos. If you are interested in purchasing them they will be blue in color and we will talk about pricing. They are designed for the 08+ WRX and I am confirming with Samco on fitment for LGTs.

What happened to this? I would have been interested in the SAMCO IC hoses for the OEM TMIC for my car. Did you get to test fit it before I arrived? Did you take any pictures if they were test fit?

What happened to this? I would have been interested in the SAMCO IC hoses for the OEM TMIC for my car. Did you get to test fit it before I arrived? Did you take any pictures if they were test fit?

Was done on roscoe22's rbp wagon....

Yes sir I tested it on roscoe's car. For perfect! Let me know if you are interested in some Samco products

Any chance you are gonna test fit heater hoses and coolant bypass hoses? Or does samco already have those designed specifically for our cars? I'm looking to go silicon hoses all around.

Any chance you are gonna test fit heater hoses and coolant bypass hoses? Or does samco already have those designed specifically for our cars? I'm looking to go silicon hoses all around.

I have the kit that was made for the 08+ WRX, Most of the hoses work but I will have to figure it out after I install the kit on my car

Matt with the 2nd gen lgt?

I guess I was the other guy with nothing to install:)

You can just see the nose of my bsm sedan next to roscoe's rbp wagon

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab107/MRCCRAWLER1_9/Install%20day/IMG_2545_zps8aaf0bca.jpg

I guess I was the other guy with nothing to install:)

You can just see the nose of my bsm sedan next to roscoe's rbp wagon

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab107/MRCCRAWLER1_9/Install%20day/IMG_2545_zps8aaf0bca.jpg

Asian guy?

I wanna ride.

You'll hit the most traffic in late Sept through October.

Summer months yeah but not as bad. Still worth it to have a BBQ here. I'm up for one.

Your best bet would be to go down to SLO/Pismo after the 2nd week of June. By then the Cal Poly and Cuesta kids have booked it and its stupid quiet out there. Lopez lake works but you can also do Nacimento. There are some sweet roads too (48, PCH and Perfumo Canyon).

Archived