LegacyGT.com

What would you guys like next?

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That should be 6 or 7 paid. Almost there.

I pm'd and paid on thursday or wednesday...whichever was the first day that he quoted a final price...so that is +1 more on your list.

Current Mileage as of 19-June-15: 15012

Purchase Date: 30-June-12

Visit my profile page (visitor message section) for a brief mod. list.

I looked at cobbs page and it doesn't have a bpv for our cars....this stuff is so confusing sometimes with what fits our cars and what doesn't? I am trying to read and learn as much as possible but dam....

COBB BOV won't fit the stock charge pipe, hence why the aftermarket chargepipe package allows for most of the widely used BOV for the WRX/STi. Look here

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM5yy9Wc8_s]COBB Tuning XLE Blow Off Valve - What's in the Box? - YouTube[/ame]

I would love to get a brake kit, particularly the Wilwood's. Like the looks of them, they get good reviews and to be different. Everyone seems to go the Brembo route. Now how to convince the wife in dumping 1000+ dollars in brakes. She just don't get it. :)

I'm assuming an invoice sent to my PayPal account would show up someplace obvious, correct? Still waiting for it to show up so I can pay it! Take my money! :lol:

Did you send Bryan a PM with your paypal email so he knows where to send the invoice?

I'm assuming an invoice sent to my PayPal account would show up someplace obvious, correct? Still waiting for it to show up so I can pay it! Take my money! :lol:

That's my fault. I didn't notice your email address under your name. I have been getting a lot of requests and I have been sending out a bunch of invoices. Bryan

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

^^They all essentially do the same job, just depends on how many monies you have, dont, or want to spend. Several people here have said they are going with the Cobb, but its pricey.

I'm just ordering the charge pipe right now to get the group buy price. The BPV, probably the Turbosmart, will come later when suspension is done.

I can get cobb and other bov. I post a price for all the BOV I can get and charge pipe.

Not to be a pain in the but but did you post the price for the Cobb BOV? I am sure that I e overlooked it and would love to see it so that I can order one. :)

2010 2.5GT limited is for sale. :)

How a PS fluid cooler kit? Lots of GH/GR guys have broken pumps after increasing caster via offset bushings.

YES please, and make it a universal part.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

Archived