LegacyGT.com

Crazy's 05 Legacy GT Build

crazymonk8-8

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am running the air lines through the hole in the trunk underneath the spare tireand down the side of the car underneath the plastic underbody panels. Anywhere the lines sagged I used self tapping screws with hangers and tucked the lines tight against the body. I'll take some pics to show you what I mean.

Nice to see another bagged Leggy!!! only took 2 years hahaha. Question for you how did you tackle the bag to wheel clearance issues?? (this is why there are no bolt up kits for the legacy) The low offset wheel helps but I would think that even at that offset it might be close at lowered heights. You're going a different route than I am so its pretty cool to see. Why didnt you use the spare tire well to mount the tank & pumps?

useless signature line where i cant mention my sponsors

"First Bagged BL5!"

Nice to see another bagged Leggy!!! only took 2 years hahaha. Question for you how did you tackle the bag to wheel clearance issues?? (this is why there are no bolt up kits for the legacy) The low offset wheel helps but I would think that even at that offset it might be close at lowered heights. You're going a different route than I am so its pretty cool to see. Why didnt you use the spare tire well to mount the tank & pumps?

I have about a finger gap in between the bags and tire when at lowered heights. So yes close but not too bad. I didn't use the spare tire well because I want to have a spare tire just in case I have one of those bad days. I also wanted to show off the tank pumps to be honest. LINK to some pics?

Motor wise as far as internals? Or power mods? lol.

If you are asking if I am doing any power mods or forged internals, yes I am doing both. My first post has all the upgrades that I am completing here shortly.

yeah im not as aggressive as you are YET. going 0 offset as soon as my wheels are finished being designed. but yeah with anything close to stock youd rub the bag which is the reason kits arent made specifically for us.

Here's my build thread but its sort of behind. totally new motor and turbo setup.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/progression-animal-174429.html?t=174429

"First Bagged BL5!"

Your legacy is one of three that is now on the internet. I looked at your car for a long time before deciding I wanted to go that route. Sato_unit on nasioc has the other bagged legacy. His looks pretty much stock for now besides the bags. But if it turns out anything like his last car, it will be awesome.

holy bleepity bleep this is a fantastic build. Please do what i didn't and get some cams on that bad boy if your going to slap a fata$$ turbo on that baby. Keep up the awesome work, shes well on her way to being my favorite legacy

Genius came out of his shell yet again. :lol:

I thought you fell off the planet man! Haha. I can't wait to see the new wheels. What size are the new ones?

Yeah i have been really busy with Import Faceoff. New wheels are going to be 19x10 0 offset. new paint, and full tub, tuck and shave

"First Bagged BL5!"

Yeah i have been really busy with Import Faceoff. New wheels are going to be 19x10 0 offset. new paint, and full tub, tuck and shave

Damn. 19x10 is going to be insane! And with a 0 offset. Knowing how you like to tuck, how are you going to fit that in your wells? Haha

yeah im not as aggressive as you are YET. going 0 offset as soon as my wheels are finished being designed. but yeah with anything close to stock youd rub the bag which is the reason kits arent made specifically for us.

Here's my build thread but its sort of behind. totally new motor and turbo setup.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/progression-animal-174429.html?t=174429

Doesn't ksport make a bolt on kit?

512whp/465ftlb 2005 5EAT Legacy (Build Log)

Videos -

-

Archived