LegacyGT.com

Crazy's 05 Legacy GT Build

crazymonk8-8

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol I'm going to have to change up my wheel setup again soon, I feel. On another note voting is back open for the last time. Please Please go vote for me. I'm loosing to this sti that is rather simple right now.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2434493

Thanks!

VOTE FOR HIS LGT!!!!!!!!!! Everyone! I would but I'm banned.. Haha

are you surprised?

Not really. Nasioc is 99% impreza platform. His car also has more mods. Does it look better than mine? I don't think so, but to each their own.

But While being away from my car it has opened my eyes to some changes that need to be made soon.

#1) Fender flares are being modified more to come all the way down the side the width of the tire.

#2) I am making a custom trunk cover for the top to hide all the ugliness and custom cover on the underside of the hood.

#3) Lip kit for the side skirts in carbon fiber

#4) Rear Spats

#5) If money allows, slightly smaller tires for more drop.

I will also be finishing the interior as soon as I get back and dropping the engine in shortly there after. I need to get this project wrapped up before The first couple of meets!

are you surprised?

Not at all. They are intimidated by LGTs. Personally, I think Top Scoob should be both looks mixed with performance. And that bugeye is NOT it. Sure it may have more mods, but that thing doesn't look good under the hood at all. The exterior mods are still 5-6/10 in my book. But a WRX always has to win so we should have all known! :rolleyes:

One thing to know about Top Scoob is its not about who has the best car its about who you know. Most of them turn into a popularity contest. I've participated in three so far and have seen some pretty sick cars with tons of work done to them not even make it through the first round. Crazy has done well with an unfinished car and still could end up coming back and winning. Another thing to know is this contest is just for fun you don't get anything out of it so there is no reason to be talking bad about other people's cars. Also don't worry if he loses because he will get another chance down the road and next time his car will probably be finished and will look better.

Archived