LegacyGT.com

2005 Legacy GT...should I?

Totaled04Rex

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really sorry to hear that... I know after my mom and sister got reared ended last year that a personal injury lawyer was able to get a bunch more money out of the case that we originally thought, so based on what it seems happened to you in the accident it might not be a bad route.

• I Donated Too
Go to the doctor ASAP and get everything in writing, also get as much evidence as you can in pictures, X-rays, etc. Then go again in a week or two when things have had a chance to get worse if they're going to, like neck/back pain, etc. The key to a strong case is documentation

• Moderators
Go to the doctor ASAP and get everything in writing, also get as much evidence as you can in pictures, X-rays, etc. Then go again in a week or two when things have had a chance to get worse if they're going to, like neck/back pain, etc. The key to a strong case is documentation

Good advice^^, especially the going to the doctor part. I know you feel like it's a waste of time but you need to do it just to ensure that everything is documented.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• I Donated Too
even if the doctor can't give proof that your forearms and knees hurt, he will have to write down on the visit report that you identified them as complaints. Also, if you go to a chiropractor, buy advil, rent a car, take time off of work, anything having to do with the accident, keep documentation. It will all help you in the end because having evidence will push the other person's insurance company to want to settle the case. Evidence like that holds weight in court and is risky for the insurance company, so they will will want settle

I dont think the added parts matter to the insurance company. KBB value of the stock version. find a dozen stock ones for sale and show them the the insurance. Prove to them that they go for 10k instead of the offered 8.5k

Sorry about the accident. Do not settle, go to the doctor get checked out thoroughly and wait a few weeks and get checked out again sometimes you feel fine and then your back or neck starts to hurt a week or 2 later. Just be patient I know it will be tough. The insurance company will be more concerned about your possible injuries than the car.

Archived