LegacyGT.com

bird poops on my roof everyday at work.....what do i do

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think thats a bit overkill.....If you light the car on fire though, the bird poop would burn up before it could get onto the paintjob

laser turrets overkill? my god man, if we don't exercise our rights to deploy automated laser turrets in a defensive mission against this deadly pigeon threat, we may as well just give in. liberty once lost can never be returned.

also this is post number 9 in my quest to 10.

• 3 weeks later...

Before I bought my 06 Spec B I owned a green Forrester .I left a doody on my hood just a tad too long.When I tried to clean it off I found that it not only dissolved the paint but the metal beneath the paint.I also had some NuFinish wax on it.

If you see those feces wipe them off ASAP........I'm not kidding,,had to get the entire hood repainted.

A lot has to do what the bird eats,,,,,mine had a diet of plutonium it seems...

• 5 weeks later...
Before I bought my 06 Spec B I owned a green Forrester .I left a doody on my hood just a tad too long.When I tried to clean it off I found that it not only dissolved the paint but the metal beneath the paint.I also had some NuFinish wax on it.

If you see those feces wipe them off ASAP........I'm not kidding,,had to get the entire hood repainted.

A lot has to do what the bird eats,,,,,mine had a diet of plutonium it seems...

Same thing happened to my DGM LGT. Mine ate down to the metal. I will need to have a bodyshop rework it. Of course, I've got a enough rock chips, that it could probably stand a full repaint.

Archived