LegacyGT.com

Subaru STi deadly accident, driven by teens - CLOSED

octain11

I see no nudity.

You're right, there is no nudity, technically the nipples are covered, but I'm sure the 50-70 year old uber-conservative investment firm executives that walk by my desk would love to see those pictures.

It's just common courtesy, but whatever. It's one thing when it's an avatar, but when your screen fills up with illicit pictures like that, it can offend a lot of people (I personally don't give a crap, I enjoy pictures like that).

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're right, there is no nudity, technically the nipples are covered, but I'm sure the 50-70 year old uber-conservative investment firm executives that walk by my desk would love to see those pictures.

It's just common courtesy, but whatever. It's one thing when it's an avatar, but when your screen fills up with illicit pictures like that, it can offend a lot of people (I personally don't give a crap, I enjoy pictures like that).

I was actually hoping that post would help lock the thread, but I guess I failed.

Getting behind the wheel of a fast car makes me want to drive fast. :lol: Just to try it out. Put a couple friends in the car and give a guy some beer or fire up a bowl and look out....poor judgment and horsepower can kill. Really bad combination.

ooops. Did I post on topic. Quick kill this thread.

No faster than I would drive any other car. I'd just get to those speeds a whole lot quicker than I would in some other cars.

If you want to be reckless, you can't get arrested at the track.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I love the round and round debating in this thread.

Do you give your teenage son a new STi and let him joyride with friends in teh wee hours of the night? Hell no, unless you have a million dollar insurance party out on him and you are a nihilistic sadist bastard.

Do fast and quick cars kill kids? yup. Quickly.

Do slow shitbox cars kill kids? yup. Any car can go fast given enough distance....

Can some kids be responsible enough to drive fast and quick cars within the car's limits and their own skill set (however premature that might be)? Sure. Some can. Lots end up crashing their cars. The lucky ones escape unscathed.

What is the further argument that everyone wants to continually beat into the ground

my friends all had 5.0 Mustangs growing up. This was the early to mid 90's when the 5.0 was king, unless you had some Japanese Turbo wizardry that few white kids knew about in my neck of the woods at the time...

3 out of 4 crashed their Mustangs and some accidents were serious. Some ended up with extended hospital stays for the driver and passengers.

Thankfully none of my friends died. it would have changed me forever.

I love the round and round debating in this thread.

Do you give your teenage son a new STi and let him joyride with friends in teh wee hours of the night? Hell no, unless you have a million dollar insurance party out on him and you are a nihilistic sadist bastard.

Do fast and quick cars kill kids? yup. Quickly.

Do slow shitbox cars kill kids? yup. Any car can go fast given enough distance....

What is the further argument that everyone wants to continually beat into the ground?

Exactly! I don't get what the argument is.

Any vehicle can be a weapon in the hands of an idiot or in this case, an irresponsible driver!

Exactly! I don't get what the argument is.

Any vehicle can be a weapon in the hands of an idiot or in this case, an irresponsible driver!

That's what I have been trying to say.

You are no safer in a slow car than a fast one.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

- Know my limits: Check

- Responsible: Check

- No time to take professional track lessons: Check

- Rather spend my money on a nice home with acreage + some toys (boat, truck, motorcycle, etc.: Check

+eleventybillion

Archived